• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WEB TV Polaris

Who seen it what do ya think?
    Personally I think the line up sucks. Biggest cc is 700
    no 500, no 340, some new gay helmet,Limited mtn sleds or crossovers ect ect

Im diappointed.
    1thing though ,the 900 is discontinued so maybe the'll be worth a few $$$ as collectors items. ANTIQUE ROAD SHOW here I come LOL
    Rot.
    H20Xing is more twice as badass as the second most badass thing in the world.
    Heaven is a chocolate train with a monkey conductor who farts lollipops!

Founder of ROTS. POSSE

not enuf bandwidth I could not get on...Good intro Polaris...

will have to see not many sleds...
    2017 Ski Doo Renegade X 1200 ORANGE

Perfect!

Sometimes, it is OK for things to be less than OK. We have, in our minds, an unrealistic expectation.
    We think everything ought to be perfect. If it isn't, we figure we must be doing something wrong.
    But we live on a planet where nothing is without fault. Nothing.... and nobody !
    What counts, in the end, is not how you manage to make things right.
    It's how you manage to live with the fact that some things will always be a bit wrong.

Comment

Well they for sure lost out on the market for 07' w/ no big displacement sleds. Where are these people gonna go for a higher cc sled ??? the obvious...to Cat, Doo and Yammy. They sure in heck aren't gonna go scrounge around for 05' 900 Fusion w/ all the problems they had w/ them.

I also think they ruined the ripped metal decals by adding it to the Dragon sled. They should've offered two graphic packages for either or. I do like the tribal graphics and the burnt orange, I wouldn't buy one in that color but I like it.

I like the hood design, and the front suspension changes.

Next ............
      It's who we are ..... It's what we do !!!!

Comment

Working...
      X