Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• snow.........!

Oneida County, NY.

We got hammered anywhere from 8-16"of heavy lake effect snow. Wind isnt pushing this stuff around!! Guess who's going riding
    Happy Trails!

well i might just have to try like hell to see this snow since i'm on Spring Break...............ANYONE INTERESTED?????????
    Last edited by artiksno340; 03-15-2006, 12:30 PM.

Comment

Just go artiksno340, you have been complaining you have not had the time when we have had the snow.
      Spring break..... sounds like this storm came just for you.

NOW GET OUT THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SuzieDoo
        Just go artiksno340, you have been complaining you have not had the time when we have had the snow.
        Spring break..... sounds like this storm came just for you.

NOW GET OUT THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        haha, i was complaining an awful lot, but i did get some good riding in the weekend we took snopro back up to brantingham. Unfortunately, i don't have my own tow vehicle and thanks to my lovely uncooperative parents i can't take either one of theirs which makes no sense because my dad sleds too and knows how bad i want to go sometimes. Needless to say, I'm selling my useless Saturn within the next few months and getting something that i can haul my sled around with.....FINALLY

Comment

Artiksno340

Saturn?????? WHAT!!!! I can not believe you are a sled freak and own a car..... You need to get your priorities straight man! You need to call the classifieds and list that thing TODAY!

I hope that car of yours helps you pick up chicks in the summer cuz it certainly isnt gonna help you rip up the trails....................

A car......... WTF
          I dont feel bad for you any more..... JK

Comment

Originally posted by SuzieDoo
            Saturn?????? WHAT!!!! I can not believe you are a sled freak and own a car..... You need to get your priorities straight man! You need to call the classifieds and list that thing TODAY!

I hope that car of yours helps you pick up chicks in the summer cuz it certainly isnt gonna help you rip up the trails....................

A car......... WTF
            I dont feel bad for you any more..... JK
            o man i'm getting ripped apart today haha. the reason i have the car is because we got it from a friend for REALLY CHEAP before i even had my license with a blown motor, repaired that, i blew the tranny, repaired that and its ready for a black and orange FOR SALE sign. the only problem in this equation is my mother. she thinks its completely absurd that i sell the car and she hates the fact that we spend all this money on sledding o well she'll get over it some day. and besides, i almost always have somebody that i get a ride from, usually my dad, and come on i'm in college the funds are TIGHT!!!

Comment

You can try what this guy did....lol.....Hope ya find a ride
              Attached Files
              Ride it like a Rental

"Fear" : A balencing act between Normalcy and Idiocity, ...It Parelizes the Majority,... But give's Clarity to some.

Comment

^^^^^hahah, my car's pretty much all plastic besides the hood and trunk. i dont think it'll like that too much. sled's gonna get tore down soon anyways so i've pretty much called it a season

Comment

pfffffffffffffffffffffffffft teejay is a pansy!
                  Happy Trails!

Comment

Originally posted by MDManiac
                    pfffffffffffffffffffffffffft teejay is a pansy!
                    bahhhhhh, you have a cavalier, youre just lucky enough to LIVE RIGHT ON TOP OF THE TRAILS

Comment

You know.

We do manufacture and sell all aluminum snowmobile trailers. No need to put the thing on top of your car.

Comment

Originally posted by Pro1
                        We do manufacture and sell all aluminum snowmobile trailers. No need to put the thing on top of your car.
                        haha that's quite alright there are 2 aluminum trailers in my yard, just need something to tow em with (besides the old mans truck or moms suv), but i'll be getting myself a tow vehicle in the next few months. what brand are you making and where at?

Comment

My cavalier was goin through 8-10 inches of heavy snow yesterday with easy, im impressed with it!
                          Happy Trails!

Comment

TJ, I'll sell you the beastly f-one-fitty. It might be slow and bad on gas, but it'll pull down a house

Comment

Originally posted by MDManiac
                              My cavalier was goin through 8-10 inches of heavy snow yesterday with easy, im impressed with it!
                              gotta love front wheel drive hahaaa

Comment

Working...
                              X