anyone riding later today (friday)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone riding later today (friday)

im thinking about going up to old forge to ride, absolute snowmobile says theres enough to ride so i might as well get one of the last rides in today, if anyone else on here is thinking about riding let me know still looking for someone to ride with you can all call my phone 315-269-1694 my names mike.

Here is a few pics of Racquett Lk where the Uncas Rd. exits. This pic was taken last sunday afternoon 3/13/06.
    If your going riding you better make sure the ride is worth it.
    Rot.
    Attached Files
    H20Xing is more twice as badass as the second most badass thing in the world.
    Heaven is a chocolate train with a monkey conductor who farts lollipops!

Founder of ROTS. POSSE

Comment

You better check with a local b4 ya go. Hers a pic as of 11:21 am of Christys motel web cam. Looks like 2" at best. Take note theres no snow on the shed or the grill.
      Rot.
      Attached Files
      H20Xing is more twice as badass as the second most badass thing in the world.
      Heaven is a chocolate train with a monkey conductor who farts lollipops!

Founder of ROTS. POSSE

Comment

ya i changed my mind about riding

Comment

I am going to the hill tomorrow, have to go as I just finished a top end rebuild last night and can't wait to run it. I am going to stick to where absolute says the snow is. Will probably unload at Highmarket. There is also snow in the forecast, possible Lake Effect getting going pretty good if you read the NWS area discussion page.

Comment

I watched the weather man this morning. It looks like the hill will see some snow tomorrow and might get a good LES storm on Sunday. If any of the freakers going to the hill can report back on snow falls that would be appriciated by all. As of right now looks like everyone should plan to call in sick Monday.

Comment

Working...
            X