Sled for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sled for sale

Check the classified section if anyone is interested. 05 REV 800 is the sled for sale. Thanks.

Bazz, have you ever kept a sled for more than 2 years. To think I always thought Joeeee was rich, but your creeping up on him.

Comment

Nope i dont never have really. The value of them goes down so much every year i like to trade or sell them after 2 years so i dont have to pay a fortune to trade up to a new one. Right not the sled i listed books for $7200 if selling own my own if i went and traded the sled in a dealer would only give me around 5 grand for it which is BS so keep it 2 years and get new. And i had buddy call last nite on the sled and i guess he is gonna take it so possible its sold already which is good get it out of the garage LOL.

Comment

same here Bazz. We keep them for 2 years or so and ship them out for a new one. But after this year will keep 1 more year.
        Jake

Comment

Sled is still for sale in anyone is interested let me know.

Comment

how much do you want for the sled

Comment

Asking $7,200 or best over. Look in the classified forum for all the details can provide pics if your interested.

Comment

Working...
              X