Diva's Snow Run

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diva's Snow Run

Wow what a great day at tug---I will let Alia post about it but I met alot of nice people incuding the whole Diva clan who incidently won some of the best prizes that were offered (hmmmm),also I met Mr. SpeedDiva (boytoy dave) he can play a mean guitar and entertain.
    Last edited by joeee; 03-19-2006, 02:15 PM.

The story and pic's are due today.

Comment

Here are some pics of Joee with some of the ladies at the Snow Run.

I have to say that it meant a lot to have him with us. He volunteered as a lead/sweep and helped the Snow Run tremendously. Thank you Joee!!
      Attached Files
      - Riding in honor and in memory of those we love!

Comment

that JOEEEE can be quite helpful when he wants to be....

Comment

Some more pictures for ya 'all.

Once Jody is back online - we will have an 'official event summary'.. till then I think some of you may enjoy seeing these photos - and some of you may even be kicking yourselves for not attending. See, there actually was snow on the hill!!
          Last edited by SpeedDiva; 03-20-2006, 04:58 PM.

Comment

Is it me, or is Joeee getting a goose in pic #2? lol

Comment

What can I say chicks dig me.

Comment

Originally posted by joeee
                What can I say chicks dig me.
                like a tooth ache

Comment

really looks like you all had a GREAT time.....
                  sorry I missed it....
                  hopefully next season??
                  what about that golf tournament Diva??

Comment

My world is spinning still - I'm into the golf tournament!! Just tell me what I can to to help. I'm honored, truly honored!!

Comment

Joeee looks like a deer in the headlights in pic 2. Too funny.

Comment

Great pics and looks like fun was had by all and for such a wonderful cause...again Kudo's to you Alia and all that put their time and effort into it.

Wondering....Are there any long sleeve t-shirts left ?? I'd be interested in one if there is .......

Thanks
                        It's who we are ..... It's what we do !!!!

Comment

YES - Plenty of shirts left :-) just PM me.

Comment

The 2006 SNOW RUN was a success! Over 40 participants rasied over $6,000 (donations are still coming in) for the CNY Komen Foundation and the Jeff-Lewis Wellness Connection.

We were able to find enough snow to provide a great day's ride for all involved!! Guided by Pat Morse each rider gained a little more knowledge about the Whetstone Gulf Gorge, and about the Maple Ridge Wind Farm now in place on Tug Hill.

We had a group of fast riders who completed a 98 Mile look, the majority of us did 75 miles and then still another did 50 miles. It all depended on getting back to Timberview by 4PM for the post-ride events.

Congratulations Kathy Hinkleman for the highest pledges raised !!

We would like to thank all our volunteers and contributors for their time and efforts in the 2006 Tug Hill Snow Run. Together we made a difference!

Last but not least - THANKS SLED FREAK for supporting the SNOW RUN now, and over the summer :-)

Comment

Working...
                            X