• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **just Talked To Dana @ Rath Films!!!

those crazy dudes at
    www.rathfilms.com
    are getting set for the RED BULL FUEL AND FURY
    see earlier post....

just got off the phone with WILDMAN himself...DANA TORGERSEN from RATH!!!

seems the track and set up are as DANA states it "concrete".(referring to Red Bull set up)

..some of his buddies just got back...

he also said " we will have enough snow to ride till june"...I forgot to ask him where he was...probably Colorado????

...said Quinlan was practising some new cRaZy jump for RED BULL..tune to to RED BULL
    root for QUINLAN!!!!!
    Attached Files

thats incredible, talked to him personally!!!!!........work any deals out?

Comment

Artik..good to stay in touch with these guys...I am hoping to be doing a Colorado trip next season to see some old friends and meet these guys(RATH)....it should be a blast goin up into the mountains to ride and watch those sickos.....

Comment

photo by john layshock
        usage license by sledfreak.com
        photo copyrighted

AKA TRIPLE
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by snopro
          Artik..good to stay in touch with these guys...I am hoping to be doing a Colorado trip next season to see some old friends and meet these guys(RATH)....it should be a blast goin up into the mountains to ride and watch those sickos.....
          o man, Colorado, what i would do for a trip like that, definitely one of my biggest dreams, i hope that works out for ya
          who knows, maybe this full time summer employment will treat me real well and let it happen sooner than i think

Comment

Those guys are cool.
            I told you about them having the booth accross from mine at the Denver snow show.

I'm going to guess that Quinlin pulls a double back flip.
            Let's Ride Idaho

Comment

Working...
            X