2007 skidoo pricing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2007 skidoo pricing

www.xtremepowersports.com (Dealer prep and freight not incl) In years past xtreme has been usually 1 of NY's cheapest dealers-----I have never bought there and I am not endorsing them it's just for comparison.
    Last edited by joeee; 03-25-2006, 06:02 AM.

joeee i got a better price than that notice at the bottom dealer prep and shipping fees i got the mxz x 600 sdi for 8380 plus tax thats it!!!!i know shipping is like 250 and prep is like another 100 or so you have to watch these price sheets my 2 cents!!!
    I'm a official member of the ROTALARIS POSSE

Comment

Joeee

The Ski Doo Pricing I gave you was much lower.

I may order an 800HOX myself.

Do u want 2007 pricing?

Comment

Im getting 2007
        MXZ X 600 HO SDI
        $8,223

I LOVE THIS!! SKI-DOO'S PRICE IS 9300 OR SOMEWHERE IN THE 9000'S

THANKS JOE!

Jake

Comment

cash price

how about $7784 cash deal-out the door-07 600ho sdi-adrenaline---go to www.howardsinc.net/sledshtm ( Billy Howard from Coudersport PA) all of his prices are on web
          Last edited by jay j zintel; 03-25-2006, 01:42 AM.
          FULL Throttle till you see god-- then Brake!

Member --All-In Snow Mob
          Rot's Posse

Comment

Originally posted by jay j zintel
            how about $7784 cash deal-out the door-07 600ho sdi-adrenaline---go to www.howardsinc.net/sledshtm ( Billy Howard from Coudersport PA) all of his prices are on web
            I HIGHLY RECOMMEND billy howards. Our cabin is 10 minutes from his dealership on route 6 in coudersport, pennsylvania. We have friends who have been dealing with him for years and they have never been let down. I have been in the dealership many times and the friendliness and cooperation of their whole staff is A+++. Since our friends have known Billy for years they go straight to the horses mouth when it comes to making a deal.

Comment

Originally posted by jake71racing
              Im getting 2007
              MXZ X 600 HO SDI
              $8,223

I LOVE THIS!! SKI-DOO'S PRICE IS 9300 OR SOMEWHERE IN THE 9000'S

THANKS JOE!

Jake
              [[LIST=1]
              jake look on the second line down below priceing notice the freight and dealer prep thats not in the price they are going to put that on that 8,223 wich will end up like 8700-8800 some where around there dont be fooled by these low price sheets!!!!!!!
              I'm a official member of the ROTALARIS POSSE

Comment

Working...
              X