yamaha phaser

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yamaha phaser

The shop i work at will have yamahas new sled at the shop next wensday ill take pics and post them of it and ill let you guys know how it is to ride
    Sit-down,Shut-up and Hold the hell on

Help

I have two kids that are beating on my back wanting any and all inf ,what ever inf you can get would be great, especially any 1st hand knowledge !!!
    Last edited by jay j zintel; 03-25-2006, 07:23 AM.
    FULL Throttle till you see god-- then Brake!

Member --All-In Snow Mob
    Rot's Posse

Comment

I will tell ya what, that phaser is pretty cool, they had one at the Old Forge snow X race, they had it up on a stand, running. When you hit the throttle it jumped right up to 11,000 rpms, its made of basically two YZ 250 engines joined together, it sounds like a neat sled in the mountain version, only 80hp though and it makes it all at 11,500 rpms....Sits like a quad, it feels just like a quad except the from wheels aren't there, the seat is right out of their motorcycle line up, narrow and stiff but real comfortable, I wonder what a boondocker kit would do to this sled?????no real good shocks though unless you get the GT version... Yammi has another great first attempt, probably be an awsome sled in a year or two.

Also get snowgoer magazine this month has a writeup on all the 07 sleds
      If your presence doesn't make a difference, neither will your absence.

proud to wear the colors ofSLEDFREAK.COM and EWA RACINGand SIXSIXONEand TEAM INDUSTRIES

Comment

I have seen the sled in person, I would like to know what it rides like-esp-the fx- tks for the help!!
        FULL Throttle till you see god-- then Brake!

Member --All-In Snow Mob
        Rot's Posse

Comment

Working...
        X