Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

D&d Mountain Mod [email protected]@l Pix!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D&d Mountain Mod [email protected]@l Pix!!!

very cool pix dude....................
    Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

trailer problems????
      Attached Files

Comment

O man thats gota suck....
        Ride it like a Rental

"Fear" : A balencing act between Normalcy and Idiocity, ...It Parelizes the Majority,... But give's Clarity to some.

Comment

those first 2 pics are freakinnnn sick. the last one has got to suck, can't say ive seen that done before

Comment

Yep....I would not want to be @ that party !!
            L.O.L Band Fingerlakes N.Y.

Comment

AWSOME pics , except for the trailer , man thats gotta suck !!!
              1988 polaris indy trail 500 f/c
              My forum...http://extremefilmsproductions.com/m...orum/index.php

Comment

Tell us, what happened w/ the trailering problem? How did ya get it out, was the driver asleep/ drunk, sled damage, ect ect

Awsome sled pics.
                Rot.
                H20Xing is more twice as badass as the second most badass thing in the world.
                Heaven is a chocolate train with a monkey conductor who farts lollipops!

Founder of ROTS. POSSE

Comment

Man, that first pic is unreal. Ithink that would be cool for the Homepage as well! That makes two I voted on.

What happened to the trailer? Drivin to fast and it fishtailed?
                  "If ya can't fix it, get a hammer. If a hammer won't fix it, get a pry bar. If a pry bar won't fix it, get a bigger hammer. If the bigger hammer doesn't fix it. It belongs there."
                  Me

Comment

poor trailor,sober driver,icey roads,shit just happends,minimal damage to trailor sleds,tools oil ect.got tossed around but nothing major in the trailor
                    if speed kills im a deadman
                    lean n mean
                    steep n deep

Comment

How did ya get it out of the ditch w/ icy roads? Probably got towed out by a stock Polaris huh? lol
                      Rot.

Founder of ROTS. POSSE

Comment

It a good thing that wasen't my trailer. Other than that they are awesome shots.
                        This is just MY opinion and in no way reflects the opinion of SLEDFREAK, it's members or administrators. I reserve the right to trash anyone who leaves themself wide open to it. LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by rotalaris
                          How did ya get it out of the ditch w/ icy roads? Probably got towed out by a stock Polaris huh? lol
                          Rot.
                          lol polaris get bent....a chevy duramax and powerstroke
                          lean n mean
                          steep n deep

Comment

Originally posted by D&Dmountianmod1010
                            lol polaris get bent....a chevy duramax and powerstroke

lol
                            Rot.

Founder of ROTS. POSSE

Comment

actually jake n joeee came by on a couple 120's and yanked it right out,and in the process jake hired the driver of the pick up to operate a track hoe for his ol mans construction company that he "manages"
                              lean n mean
                              steep n deep

Comment

Working...
                              X