alia susie needs help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• alia susie needs help

come quick susie is surrounded by guys in chat,she needs re-enforcements,she can handle all these guys by herself...lol
    if speed kills im a deadman
    lean n mean
    steep n deep

We do need more Sled Freak Chicks. But it is not because I cant handle all the boyz alone. It is beacuse I am laughing so hard I need to share this experience with the freak chicks. You boyz are more girly than Jessica Simpson.

Here is what the boyz talk about in chat.... getting their hair done, feeling bloated, not feeling appriciated by their significant other, buying new clothes, how fat they are getting....... I am laughing my A$$ off, get a bunch of boyz together in one place and just sit back, you will feel like you are talking to your girlyest girlfriend.

Comment

Susie - I wish I could join ya, but I can't access the chat room from work - darn firewalls!

Comment

Originally posted by SuzieDoo
        We do need more Sled Freak Chicks. But it is not because I cant handle all the boyz alone. It is beacuse I am laughing so hard I need to share this experience with the freak chicks. You boyz are more girly than Jessica Simpson.

Here is what the boyz talk about in chat.... getting their hair done, feeling bloated, not feeling appriciated by their significant other, buying new clothes, how fat they are getting....... I am laughing my A$$ off, get a bunch of boyz together in one place and just sit back, you will feel like you are talking to your girlyest girlfriend.

whats so wrong with gettin in touch with our softer side,sensative,i thought thats what you women wanted from us guys,maybe talking about gettin our hair done makes us feel good,and that will rub off on you,and its not our fault our significant other is doing eberybody in town but us...lolwe do it all for you girls...gettin in touch with the softer side
        lean n mean
        steep n deep

Comment

Well, the way i see it - its kind of funny.

I like to talk about motor stuff, performance stuff with guys, because there arent enough women (aside from the freak chicks) that know what it means to come out of the hole good. Or what You mean when you say your center shock is to firm that it bounces you off....

And I think guys are much the same. They cant talk about clothing, being bloated, etc (gas is a different story) with other guys..

It all kind of works out in the end.. :-)

Sounds LIKE Suzie has it all under control!
          Last edited by SpeedDiva; 03-27-2006, 05:02 PM.
          - Riding in honor and in memory of those we love!

Comment

just like a female-hear only 1/2 the conversation and form an opinion!!LOVE ya suz!!!!
            FULL Throttle till you see god-- then Brake!

Member --All-In Snow Mob
            Rot's Posse

Comment

jay we still on for saturday at the salon?2:30 right?
              lean n mean
              steep n deep

Comment

You boys goin out for a cucumber facial and a french manicure or what?

Comment

Thats A Great Idea,thanks For Sharing,would You Like Us To Pick You Up,and You Can Tag Along?
                  lean n mean
                  steep n deep

Comment

Yes, Please. Sign me up for a massage....

In all seriousness... I had one last Tuesday.. My throttle side and forearm are noticeably tighter... wonder why, teehee!!

Comment

yeah i hear ya there great,just a splash in the hot tub is great after riding,but a massage yes the best
                      lean n mean
                      steep n deep

Comment

Hot bath is the only way to warm up tho... Nothin like a hot water filled tub after ridin!

Comment

yes maam....our hot tubs get used plenty during winter,nothing like hot water and jets pounding them places that need it the most,and its tends to get a little romantic and wild in there as well..hehe
                          lean n mean
                          steep n deep

Comment

Boys hineys just dont get as cold as ours do....

Comment

QUOTE...."Here is what the boyz talk about in chat.... getting their hair done, feeling bloated, not feeling appriciated by their significant other, buying new clothes, how fat they are getting....... I am laughing my A$$ off, get a bunch of boyz together in one place and just sit back, you will feel like you are talking to your girlyest girlfriend"

....glad this doesnt pertain to ...ME!

Comment

Working...
                              X