• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad Crash!!!!video!!!!

http://www.flurl.com/item/Snowmobile_u_101263/

OUCH!!!

He came up just a little short
    Ride it like a Rental

"Fear" : A balencing act between Normalcy and Idiocity, ...It Parelizes the Majority,... But give's Clarity to some.

Comment

stupid hurts

Comment

Thats friggin awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        H20Xing is more twice as badass as the second most badass thing in the world.
        Heaven is a chocolate train with a monkey conductor who farts lollipops!

Founder of ROTS. POSSE

Comment

WHAT AN IDIOT!!!! ITS STILL AWESOME.
          This is just MY opinion and in no way reflects the opinion of SLEDFREAK, it's members or administrators. I reserve the right to trash anyone who leaves themself wide open to it. LOL!

Comment

dont ever try to jump a road that has a guard rail on the other side. DUH

Comment

poor sled..............
              if speed kills im a deadman
              lean n mean
              steep n deep

Comment

Ouch! That poor sled. I wonder what the damage to that was?
                "If ya can't fix it, get a hammer. If a hammer won't fix it, get a pry bar. If a pry bar won't fix it, get a bigger hammer. If the bigger hammer doesn't fix it. It belongs there."
                Me

Comment

If you look close you can actually see the track loosen up after the hit, like it broke the drivers and possible the slide rails.

I can't see a Firecat go through that much pain.
                  This is just MY opinion and in no way reflects the opinion of SLEDFREAK, it's members or administrators. I reserve the right to trash anyone who leaves themself wide open to it. LOL!

Comment

Glad to see his buddies come running over to help!! I must be getting old, because I don't like pain anymore!!

Comment

Working...
                    X