suspension question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• suspension question

Who makes this skid frame? ive never seen anything like it b4.
    Rot.
    Attached Files
    H20Xing is more twice as badass as the second most badass thing in the world.
    Heaven is a chocolate train with a monkey conductor who farts lollipops!

Founder of ROTS. POSSE

It looks custom made. I've never seen anything like it before. I bet is pretty light.
    This is just MY opinion and in no way reflects the opinion of SLEDFREAK, it's members or administrators. I reserve the right to trash anyone who leaves themself wide open to it. LOL!

Comment

thats gotta be custom. built to be the ultimate mountain sled from the looks of it

Comment

I would think custom too, but why wouldn't they put larger wheels on the back? I thought the bigger wheels where better on the long tracks?
        "If ya can't fix it, get a hammer. If a hammer won't fix it, get a pry bar. If a pry bar won't fix it, get a bigger hammer. If the bigger hammer doesn't fix it. It belongs there."
        Me

Comment

those could be 8" wheels, its hard to tell because they're only placed on the inside.

Comment

who got suspended?

Comment

It appears that they robbed the suspension out of a sno scoot and extened the slide rails
              LET IT SNOW!
              2003 Rev 440
              1973 Rupp Nitro 440

2008 Polaris RZR

Comment

Sure looks custom made to me too...and like a blast to ride !!

Is it winter yet ????
                It's who we are ..... It's what we do !!!!

Comment

No 01xcgirl. Winter skipped us

I guess we must have been very bad last year. Santa Clause rules must also apply to if Mother Nature gives us winter or not.

Keep doing your snow dance, hopefully next year we will get dumped on!

Comment

Originally posted by rotalaris
                    Who makes this skid frame? ive never seen anything like it b4.
                    Rot.
                    im bettin money it;s a mountain addictions skid,it's identical to mine,except my rails are all billet finished instead of black

$1,400 bux is going rate for a 15'1 mountain addictions skid with 8 or 10 " wheels
                    Last edited by D&Dmountianmod1010; 03-31-2006, 03:48 PM.
                    if speed kills im a deadman
                    lean n mean
                    steep n deep

Comment

It looks like its based of the (as Kenny says) "BoVinny" Boivin X skid . I have a 136 in my RMK and love it. xcept taht it took major speed off the top end./ Almost 15mph.
                      1010 can I come over to your house and play?
                      Rot.
                      H20Xing is more twice as badass as the second most badass thing in the world.
                      Heaven is a chocolate train with a monkey conductor who farts lollipops!

Founder of ROTS. POSSE

Comment

Working...
                      X