4. PHIL 326
    5. O1XC GIRL 250
    6. jAKE71RACING 237
    7. D&DMOUNTAIN 235
    8. F7GREEN 234
    9 & 10. SPEEDDIVA 189 & LATEBRAKER 189
    11. SNOWRIDA 160
    12. INTIMIDTR77 156

all of the following will receive a FREE SLEDFREAK t-shirt and sticker for supporting the site!

good job!!

**PM me...your shirt size/address!

damnit, now I've got some posting to do.
    Last edited by indy440; 04-04-2006, 09:34 AM.

Comment

No post whoring going on here. I would say all of the top posters have made informative posts that have added good content to the site. Keep up the good work all!

Everyone should be visiting the site and posting often. There are many of you that have a handfull of posts. I challenge you to increase your numbers. We want to hear from everyone. Those of you that have never made a post now is the time. Start a thread, tell us about yourself, tell a joke, ask a question, be serious, be silly.

Come on FREAKS, you can do it!!!!

Comment

Thats awesome to be included. Thanks boss. This site is really picking up I think. I look at the number of members all the time and see it going up one by one. I like it here because we are all close to each other by location. We are all familiar with the area, for the most part. With the season ending, I agree with Suzie. Let's keep this going through out the summer. Don't become a post whore and say stuff like, "yeah"..."thats cool". Contribute to the site, get our 1000 members by May and be ready for a great year next year. Don't forget, the BS forum is for EVERYTHING ELSE. You can post what ever you want there (with in reason). Tell us about your summers, tell us about your favorite pet, your favorite lawnmower. Anything, when we read these, the posts are what bring us together as more then just snowmobilers. More then just internet junkies. More then just people who sit at work in a windmill with nothing to due (hehehehe). We are the freaks, lets keep it that way!!!
        "If ya can't fix it, get a hammer. If a hammer won't fix it, get a pry bar. If a pry bar won't fix it, get a bigger hammer. If the bigger hammer doesn't fix it. It belongs there."
        Me

Comment

Originally posted by Intimdtr77
          Thats awesome to be included. Thanks boss. This site is really picking up I think. I look at the number of members all the time and see it going up one by one. I like it here because we are all close to each other by location. We are all familiar with the area, for the most part. With the season ending, I agree with Suzie. Let's keep this going through out the summer. Don't become a post whore and say stuff like, "yeah"..."thats cool". Contribute to the site, get our 1000 members by May and be ready for a great year next year. Don't forget, the BS forum is for EVERYTHING ELSE. You can post what ever you want there (with in reason). Tell us about your summers, tell us about your favorite pet, your favorite lawnmower. Anything, when we read these, the posts are what bring us together as more then just snowmobilers. More then just internet junkies. More then just people who sit at work in a windmill with nothing to due (hehehehe). We are the freaks, lets keep it that way!!!
          ..very nicely said.....thanks dude...BIG "fReAk" FAMILY

Comment

Awesome job freaks. And I gotta follow up with what SuzieDoo said, for those of you that barely post or havent posted at all now is the time to start!

Comment

Woo hoo - This is awesome. Thank you!!

I feel like I have added a whole new group of friends while being online with the Freaks. Its a good gang!! Thank everyone for all their info. Its been fun!
              - Riding in honor and in memory of those we love!

Comment

WOW...Thank you very much SnoPro !!
                Been nice hanging around the rafters here, met some nice people and look forward to meeting many more !!!!
                I will say for the record, NEVER have I been to a site that gives as much back to it's members as SlEdFrEaK does !!!!!
                It's who we are ..... It's what we do !!!!

Comment

THATS NOT FAIR!!!!!!!!

Whenever I read Deb's, Joe's and Rota's post. This is all I see Blah-Blah-Blah-Blah-Blah-Blah-Blah-Blah-Blah-Blah-BlahBlah-Blah-Blah-Blah-Blah-Blah-Blah-Blah-Blah-Blah-Blah-Blah-Blah-Blah-Blah-Blah-Blah-Blah-Blah-Blah-Blah-Blah-Blah-Blah-Blah-Blah

Man, did I fail to mention BLAH!!!!!!!!!

Comment

snowman...LOL

o1xcgirl..thanks for the compliments!!!!

Comment

Snowman what are you complaining about?? I see a very weak performance history by you. LOL

blah blah blah

Comment

I do not care how many post I have. I love the site, alot better than the other site I belong to.Everyone keep it up !!!! If you post alot or very little enjoy the sport and the site . THINK SNOW !!!
                        FULL Throttle till you see god-- then Brake!

Member --All-In Snow Mob
                        Rot's Posse

Comment

Sweet

Thanks sp....I have to say that being a member here made my 2005-2006 season a great one... I have to thank sledman1 for giving me a place to stay with very short notice...Thanks bro....That weekend I got to meet sledman and his wife,rot and Bonnie,Phil,Deb,joeee,Pro1 and some others I just can't think of.....O yea I also got ROOSTED by the diva....I told you guys she could ride.....Last but not least the man him self snopro...That time I came up for the day...What an awsome ride... Thanks bro

I missed out on the trasher ride this season....I won't miss it next season

It was great meeting you all this year and I look forward to meeting more freaks next season
                          Ride it like a Rental

"Fear" : A balencing act between Normalcy and Idiocity, ...It Parelizes the Majority,... But give's Clarity to some.

Comment

Originally posted by snopro
                            NAME-----NUMBER OF POSTS!!!

1. JOEEEE 729
                            2. ROTA 419
                            3. SUSIE DOO 335
                            4. PHIL 326
                            5. O1XC GIRL 250
                            6. jAKE71RACING 237
                            7. D&DMOUNTAIN 235
                            8. F7GREEN 234
                            9 & 10. SPEEDDIVA 189 & LATEBRAKER 189
                            11. SNOWRIDA 160
                            12. INTIMIDTR77 156

all of the following will receive a FREE SLEDFREAK t-shirt and sticker for supporting the site!

good job!!

**PM me...your shirt size/address!

I'll put that sticker right on my sled now!! THANKS GUYS!!!!!!!!!

JAKE

Comment

It was great having you there late Breaker as well as Bill and Bonnie,Tank and Moose. Diva it was great riding with you.Joeee what can I say you lived up to all the hype , TJ and Tim were only there for 1 weekend but they had the best snow of the year and we also had a great ride with Sno Pro on a early Sunday morning.I always like to meet new friends who enjoy snowmobiling as much as I and my wife do. Thanks to Sno Pro for taking the time to have such a great site and all the rest of the freaks on here who give the site it's chracter.

www.synthetic-oil-tech.com/1337943
                              GR synthetics LLC.
                              Greg Renninger,AMSOIL synthetics Direct Jobber
                              A Sponsor of Sledfreak
                              www.synthetics-us.com/1337943

Comment

Working...
                              X