Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what are you doing to your sled for next season???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what are you doing to your sled for next season???

wondering what everyone has planned for their sleds for next season..share what your doing with us.....upgrades...etc..

As of right now nothing really. Just doing normal matience. I'm short on cash. I am going to paint the vents cover's on my sled yellow. Big mods now lol.
    sled: 2004 Polaris Indy 500

http://img346.imageshack.us/img346/8...thesled8md.jpg

Comment

I purchased a mbrp can for my 97 mountain max 700. I am also building a custom tail light because my original one is big and ugly.
      97 yamaha mountain max 700

Comment

I bought the MZX 600 this early summer to add to the collection, and my son and I will shine it up so it's looks good when the snow fly's. It looks good just sitting there also. On the V Max I.m thinking on putting plastic ski's on. I would also like to put an M-10 suspension in it.
        SnowRida
        Runnin Against the Wind!
        Against the Wind, Let the Cowboy's RIDE!
        Yamaha V-Max
        02 MXZ 600
        97 Polaris Indy Trail Touring

Mid-West Super Moderater

Comment

On my mountain max i have the plastic skies and i love them. So much lighter and turns better. I have the tri keel made by slp
          97 yamaha mountain max 700

Comment

On the F5, I had to pull the exhaust system off just to gain access to the carbs; had to pull them off so that I could fix the choke linkage; will check reeds while I'm at it. Pistons look great through the exhaust port!! Also want to get some suspension parts powdercoated. May look at getting the exhaust ceramic coated while it's off, but that sounds pretty pricey. May just get it blasted, then paint with a spray bomb....not yet sure! Will also do the routine stuff.....good clean-up, wax job, grease joints, tighten bolts, etc.

The 570, will get routine stuff & clean up in preporation to be sold. Not much else is needed.

The F7 is really easy..........I can't pick it up from the dealer until October, or so. Nothing there!
            IndianRvrShiver

'03 F7 EFI SP
            '03 F5
            '97 ZR580 EFI (For Sale)

Comment

Working...
            X