Rip My Best Friend!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rip My Best Friend!

Today I had to put down my Black Lab, Bogey....he had taken ill the last week and found out he had cancer..it was spreading quickly...today I had to take him to the vet and have him put to sleep...it will be the saddest day of my life...he was 13.5 years old...and man did that dog LOVE snow...and riding on my snowmobile....he was THE BEST!....to those of you that still have that....old dog...spend time with him..he loves you...unconditionally....I WILL NEVER FORGET YOU BOGEY...
    your dad
    Attached Files

loved the snow...playing...riding...jumping in it...you name it...we would walk outside on the first snow day...I would scream...SNOWYYYYYYYYYY....he would go ballistic....
    Attached Files

Comment

and of course....he loved the water.....
      Attached Files

Comment

white outs where his favorite............
        Attached Files

Comment

RIP, Bogey...you were class act! You will be missed

Chris, brother, I'm sorry for your loss.

Comment

thanks RICK...he was ALL I had...he was my LIFE....

Comment

It happened to me a couple years back. I had to put down my hunting companion of 13 years due to the same issue. It was sad. Just remember all the good times you had with your friend. There precious!
              SnowRida
              Runnin Against the Wind!
              Against the Wind, Let the Cowboy's RIDE!
              Yamaha V-Max
              02 MXZ 600
              97 Polaris Indy Trail Touring

Mid-West Super Moderater

Comment

Sorry to hear of your loss Chris. Bogey was definitely a cool dude. He sure was always there with you over the years through good and bad. I have a lot of good memories of you and him from the 'tail...namely when he went in someone's cart and stole their hot dog out of the front compartment and ate it in one bite. Take good care man.

Comment

Working...
                X