wheres everyone from

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wheres everyone from

im on the other side of Blue Mountain Ski Area in lehigh valley PA. just joined today and was real excited when i saw that sledfreaks is in Nazareth!! i sled up in Greig, only a couple miles from Brantingham. this is so awesome to meet people like this!!! also wheres everyone sled?? i sled up in potter county PA and up there where the sledfreak guys go in upstate NY
    Last edited by artiksno340; 10-24-2005, 01:08 PM.

Originally posted by artiksno340
    im on the other side of Blue Mountain Ski Area in lehigh valley PA. just joined today and was real excited when i saw that sledfreaks is in Nazareth!! i sled up in Greig, only a couple miles from Brantingham. this is so awesome to meet people like this!!! also wheres everyone sled?? i sled up in potter county PA and up there where the sledfreak guys go in upstate NY
    I'm from Howell, MI. Usually do our sledding in northern MI. around the Gaylord and Petoskey areas.
    SnowRida
    Runnin Against the Wind!
    Against the Wind, Let the Cowboy's RIDE!
    Yamaha V-Max
    02 MXZ 600
    97 Polaris Indy Trail Touring

Mid-West Super Moderater

Comment

thanks for the reply snowrida. now cmon everyone else!!!! wheres everyone from? and where do you ride?

Comment

im from reno, nevada. I ride all over the sierras.
        97 yamaha mountain max 700

Comment

I am from Kutztown PA, do most of my riding in NY. I have a cabin in Brantingham NY,been riding in that area for 17 years. www.synthetic-oil-tech.com/1337943
          GR synthetics LLC.
          Greg Renninger,AMSOIL synthetics Direct Jobber
          A Sponsor of Sledfreak
          www.synthetics-us.com/1337943

Comment

I'm from Lehigh Valley, PA. I just bought a second sled and a trailer. I will be able to trust this sled to take on road trips. Anyone have any good suggestions for some hot trail spots in northern PA or upstate NY for a rookie traveler? All my life I've ridden locally.

Comment

Originally posted by banker670
              I'm from Lehigh Valley, PA. I just bought a second sled and a trailer. I will be able to trust this sled to take on road trips. Anyone have any good suggestions for some hot trail spots in northern PA or upstate NY for a rookie traveler? All my life I've ridden locally.
              I suggest potter county, pa about a 4 hr ride for me from the valley. also brantingham area, around tug hill, where the sledfreak guys ride is excellent riding, thats about a 5 hour ride for me from the valley. Where exactly are you located? im in that little town of danielsville! maybe we can meet up sometime and ride!

Comment

Thanks for the suggestions artiksno. I am from 10 minutes south of you in the Bath area. I am sure we can cross trails this season!

Comment

alright sounds great! i sent you a pm

Comment

GR MICHIGAN lots of rideing up north and also green lake and gun lake area by the way love the babes

Comment

im new to the site and new to gaylord michican . any body out ther that would like to get together and ride this winter would be grate me and my old man both have 91 530 artic cat eltigre not much to brag about but that get the job done and we have fun.
                      Last edited by 91530; 11-13-2005, 05:16 PM.

Comment

I live in ORANGE COUNTY NY,we sled at TUG HILL,Northern Kingdom of VT.,Quebec and I have also visted The Upper Peninusula of MICH.

Comment

91530...thanks for joining...how did you hear about us???

Comment

Clifton Springs N.Y.

Far away from Joeeeeee ....just the way I like it.
                            L.O.L Band Fingerlakes N.Y.

Comment

MIKE...THATS the pic of Rota I was looking for (in your avatar) !!!!!!
                              PLEASE send to my regular e-mail !!!!!

Spanks buddy
                              It's who we are ..... It's what we do !!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X