best site on the web

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best site on the web

OK ladies and gentleman, we have to make this the premier sled site for every kind of snowmobile enthusiast. Tell your friends , buddies , parents , teachers, grandmother, the guy at the mini-mart, the girl at mcdonalds, the hooker on the corner.
    Chris is a great guy and we gotta do our part to make this site the VERY BEST that it can be.
    He helped me out this past season so Im gonna try and do my part. Joee as a moderator is a good thing. Some of know him and some will get to know him.
    This coming winter should be the best ever w/ warm lake temps and the proper western winds Tug Hill region should have a record amount of snow.As for the rest of the north east.
    Joee and I are hosting a ride in late january on the hill so if anyone wants to join in keep watching the postings. this is the 5th anual "ride-in event and it should be a whopper!!!!!!!!!
    H20Xing is more twice as badass as the second most badass thing in the world.
    Heaven is a chocolate train with a monkey conductor who farts lollipops!

Founder of ROTS. POSSE

Yeah. we could definitely use a little more activity on this site. Ive already met a bunch of awesome people on here and hope to meet more. ill have to see if maybe i can make it to that ride!

Comment

Thanks...i Agree...i Want This To Be The Best....with All Of Your Help..we Can Do This....thanks

Comment

Everyones Ideas And Suggestions For Site Will Be Seriously Condidered...please Let Us Know...

Comment

Originally posted by snopro
          Everyones Ideas And Suggestions For Site Will Be Seriously Condidered...please Let Us Know...
          Considered? WTF we own you now boy

Comment

Working...
          X