speed limit 55 come on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• speed limit 55 come on

hello to all hope you are all praying for snow. Anyhow what is the deal with the 55mph speed limit in ny. Does that mean everywhere you go or will there be any place to nail the throttle. i really don't mind it but please have some places to open it up a little otherwise i will have to go buy a 120.

Stayed tuned ZR, later this morn I'll give ya the lowdown on the new law....kind of late right now in the early morn for me to type it all out..damn vodka...lol
    It's who we are ..... It's what we do !!!!

Comment

no need to worrie

As we allready know, there is no need to worrie about old men on five0 cats chasing us..............right snowy. Because we will all be good citizens and obey the speed limits. Does everyone agree?

Comment

Originally posted by NewDoo
        As we allready know, there is no need to worrie about old men on five0 cats chasing us..............right snowy. Because we will all be good citizens and obey the speed limits. Does everyone agree?
        quit your bitching! here in ontario its 30mph! can you beleive that? ...gov't bullshit. and i've been picked off on idle thursdays.......no on on the trail. not impressed. but i think they've changed that a bit now.

Comment

Heres the scoop

In February (27th I think) the new 55 mph law goes into effect. The only place you will be able to go WFO legally is lakes and sanctioned drags. The law was put into effect not to cause mass bitching but to curb the law suits. Ex : Some hot shot wannabe running the trails way over their head or drinking on the trail, shoots off trail , wrecks their sled and/or themselves. What happens next...well they blaim everybody BUT themselves hence leading to a lawsuit against the club and/or landowner. If there is a accident when it is being reconstructed they will be able to determine the speed of sled/rider when it happnened. If it is found out that they were going over 55mph they won't be able to pursue a lawsuit, instead THEY'LL be ticketed as it should be. There is no extra money in budgets for law enforcement to be able to uphold this new law as people are thinking. So you'll see the normal enforcement out there as you always have in certains area.

Thats about it in a nut shell ....
          It's who we are ..... It's what we do !!!!

Comment

IS it true in NY if you get a ticket the points are transferable to your liscense now?

Comment

I believe so Joe!!
              L.O.L Band Fingerlakes N.Y.

Comment

Working...
              X