Taking suggestions for the shirts...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taking suggestions for the shirts...

for the Trasher Ride. Am I still on this detail joeeeeee?

Looking for art or wording suggestions. It does not mean I will use any or all but maybe...

Thinking long sleeve mock turtle neck like last year... Cost will be around $20.00.
    2017 Ski Doo Renegade X 1200 ORANGE

Perfect!

Sometimes, it is OK for things to be less than OK. We have, in our minds, an unrealistic expectation.
    We think everything ought to be perfect. If it isn't, we figure we must be doing something wrong.
    But we live on a planet where nothing is without fault. Nothing.... and nobody !
    What counts, in the end, is not how you manage to make things right.
    It's how you manage to live with the fact that some things will always be a bit wrong.

phil...where do you get your t"S????

I sell T's also...got good deals.,..

who is paying for the trasher ride t"S???

Comment

Last years Trash ride shirts were designed by PHILs artist and commisioned by PHIL,we had no fund to draw from so everyone paid Phil cash the day of the ride,he took the sizes 3 -4 weeks ahead of time and had a few xtras made. ----and to answer your question phil I get the girls you get the shirts -----lol

Comment

Phil, if you need help I will lend a hand.

Comment

Last years shirts were VERY cool, Phil did a awesome job w/ no feedback from anyone. So my vote is...Do what you want Phil and I'll pay up front or at ride.....

Actually BRB ........
          It's who we are ..... It's what we do !!!!

Comment

Shirts from last years 05' Quebec ride .........

Front

Back

Comment

Hmmm, not sure why it's so dark, batterys might be going kaputs. If I get time today I'll redo pics, see if they come out better. Also, JMO ...the shirts were a navy blue w/ cream writing, look really good !!

P.S. On that ride were Cat's, Poo's and Doo's....hence the 3 manu sleds, perty neato idea I thought.
              Last edited by 01xcgirl; 11-15-2005, 10:14 AM.

Comment

tttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt tttttttt

Comment

Working...
                X