X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trasher Ride shirt (order)

(1) XXL joeee
    (1) medium
    Last edited by joeee; 11-22-2005, 04:28 PM.

1-xl
    1-xxl
    L.O.L Band Fingerlakes N.Y.

Comment

Is there any way I can get an XS? Mens shirts are way too big on me. I also need a Large for Erik.

Comment

phil likes to get them as small as he can for ladies

Comment

the tighter the better...LOL This beautiful young lady is taken...so I will be nice joeeeee,
          2017 Ski Doo Renegade X 1200 ORANGE

Perfect!

Sometimes, it is OK for things to be less than OK. We have, in our minds, an unrealistic expectation.
          We think everything ought to be perfect. If it isn't, we figure we must be doing something wrong.
          But we live on a planet where nothing is without fault. Nothing.... and nobody !
          What counts, in the end, is not how you manage to make things right.
          It's how you manage to live with the fact that some things will always be a bit wrong.

Comment

anyone that comes is fair game

Comment

1 xl
              1 medium
              H20Xing is more twice as badass as the second most badass thing in the world.
              Heaven is a chocolate train with a monkey conductor who farts lollipops!

Founder of ROTS. POSSE

Comment

shirt

Hey Phil

large please

Comment

1 medium
                  1 XXL
                  Who's got the badrap!!?!!

Comment

Heather...How you gonna fit them Pups into a medium ???
                    It's who we are ..... It's what we do !!!!

Comment

HAHA!!! Oh dont u worry!!! LOL!! I've lost weight! HEHEHEHE!!!

Comment

Heather...I will give you a hand stuffing them in... ;-~

Perfect!

Sometimes, it is OK for things to be less than OK. We have, in our minds, an unrealistic expectation.
                        We think everything ought to be perfect. If it isn't, we figure we must be doing something wrong.
                        But we live on a planet where nothing is without fault. Nothing.... and nobody !
                        It's how you manage to live with the fact that some things will always be a bit wrong.

Comment

I have lost so much weight that Im wondering where they went myself!! LOL!!! Guess that happens when you cant eat

Comment

Can't eat...hope you are OK.

Perfect!

Comment

TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

That it any one else need a shirt??????

Perfect!

Comment

Working...
                              X