Wut oil do you burn?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wut oil do you burn?

I have always burned KLOTZ in the past but my supplier is just to far out of the way for me now and his pricing has changed also($23.76 gallon),so this year I went with Amsoil Interceptor. (16 gallon drum for $347 delivered $21.68 per gallon)

joeee been using amsoil interceptor for a year...just bought 16 gal it is great no valve sticking they are always clean...
    2017 Ski Doo Renegade X 1200 ORANGE

Perfect!

Sometimes, it is OK for things to be less than OK. We have, in our minds, an unrealistic expectation.
    We think everything ought to be perfect. If it isn't, we figure we must be doing something wrong.
    But we live on a planet where nothing is without fault. Nothing.... and nobody !
    What counts, in the end, is not how you manage to make things right.
    It's how you manage to live with the fact that some things will always be a bit wrong.

Comment

Amzoil

At least thats what I ran last year. I usually buy any good quality oil that I can get a good deal on. I ran the Fleet Farm specials in my sleds for years with no trouble too.

Comment

Amsoil This Season

Cat Oil In Past

Comment

Wolfhead oil.....takes the bite outta dirty valves !!!
          Swirl some Amsoil in on occasion.....

.... You could just pee in it Jow, make sure ya drink lots of Mt dew, make it run lean and fast....then BOOM
          It's who we are ..... It's what we do !!!!

Comment

Amsoil Intercepter and Dominator. Both work great for me.
            Sponsered by Ingles Perfomancehttp://www.inglesperformance.com , Elite Motorsportshttp://www.elitesnow.com , Northern Synlube, Amsoil, High Performance Engineeringhttp://www.hiperf.com

Comment

I havent seen WOLF's HEAD oil since I was 17 is that company stll around?,if I remeber right there motor oil was recycled waste oil,or was that Fox Head .

Comment

I run the cheap INJEX. over 12000 miles each on 2 95 xlt's and over 9000 miles total on 2 02 rmks's 600 and 700. Cleaning valves is a piece of cake.
                ROT.
                H20Xing is more twice as badass as the second most badass thing in the world.
                Heaven is a chocolate train with a monkey conductor who farts lollipops!

Founder of ROTS. POSSE

Comment

Wolfshead was available till 4-5 yrs ago, here in NY anyways....ran it in the older field sleds....
                  Been running Amsoil for 4 yrs, no problems.......
                  It's who we are ..... It's what we do !!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X