Ride schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ride schedule

Well it always depends on trail conditions but lets start to discuss the 7 rides we want to plan and who will be on point for that ride,I know for sure mon-wed we have less riders and usually Rota or I will lead and probably do a Copenhagen/Carthage run or maybe head to Lake Placid if we can get enough support to do that. ---other suggestions? Mondays ride will start later prob. around 1pm if Tank needs to be picked up at Albany airport

I would love a long haul to Tupper or Placid....GREAT views up there !!
    L.O.L Band Fingerlakes N.Y.

Comment

I'll no doubt be going for a blast on the trails Thrusday night when I get in, anyone who would like to go is welcome. Probably a trip to timberview for a cold one or Highmarket, Sportsmen, something like that.
      heres some suggestions for staying away from crowds on weekend.....
      Bottom loop out of Booneville into taberg, Lee's Center, 46 corners, Camden area, up into parish possibly, out to williamson? wiliamtown?? what ever that town is from 104. Scoot through redfield/Osceola maybe hit Cedar Pines, and maybe stop at the Freeman hotel so you guys/gals can at least check it out.
      Depending on snow, shoot south into Rome/Utica area or Mohawk valley....just some ideas....
      Last edited by 01xcgirl; 11-18-2005, 11:56 AM.
      It's who we are ..... It's what we do !!!!

Comment

Ride, eat, sleep, repeat...
        2017 Ski Doo Renegade X 1200 ORANGE

Perfect!

Sometimes, it is OK for things to be less than OK. We have, in our minds, an unrealistic expectation.
        We think everything ought to be perfect. If it isn't, we figure we must be doing something wrong.
        But we live on a planet where nothing is without fault. Nothing.... and nobody !
        What counts, in the end, is not how you manage to make things right.
        It's how you manage to live with the fact that some things will always be a bit wrong.

Comment

Hey guys if you want a awesome ride take the ride down around the camden area like Deb mentioned some awesome riding down there and the TC riders club does a fantastic job grooming the trails. Hit camden,46 corners, west leyden and them area's and you will be in for a flat and fast ride. Also if you get a chance head to highmarket then down to redfield and head into williamstown and into parish all trails are great and clubs do a excellent job i would suggest the ride into redfield and parish on a weekday gets rough on the weekend. Just my 2 cents but you will enjoy the ride.

Comment

Deb that is the area we got turned around in last year. It is great riding...
            2017 Ski Doo Renegade X 1200 ORANGE

Perfect!

Sometimes, it is OK for things to be less than OK. We have, in our minds, an unrealistic expectation.
            We think everything ought to be perfect. If it isn't, we figure we must be doing something wrong.
            But we live on a planet where nothing is without fault. Nothing.... and nobody !
            What counts, in the end, is not how you manage to make things right.
            It's how you manage to live with the fact that some things will always be a bit wrong.

Comment

Ride eat sleep repeat ...

Comment

Yeppers Phil, as a general rule it's always nice down there.....
                wanna go get lost again !?!?!?!?

Comment

That sounds good to me. Oh and Deb make time for some smoothies!!! LOL!!!
                  Who's got the badrap!!?!!

Comment

Hell Ya Heather ..... First thing on my packing list !!!!
                    First thing below it is...Vodka, Parrot Bay, southern comfort, banana's, smoothie mix......................................excedrin' s

Comment

condoms------------------------------------------------------

Comment

You gonna make balloon puppets Joe ????

Comment

Let Me Know What Day You Will Do Lake Placid..i Might Be In To That Run...

Comment

tues or wed that week

Comment

jeeess

Yes Phil you forgot drink

Comment

Working...
                              X