Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2nd SUNDAY IN JAN!!..DRAG RACES ON LAKE!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nd SUNDAY IN JAN!!..DRAG RACES ON LAKE!!!

what do you guys think????

2nd sunday in jan....BRANTINGHAM LAKE.....1:00????

DRAGS ON LAKE!!!...hot dog and lager party at SLEDFREAK HEADQUARTERS!!!

doooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooer ......get that track ready......LOL

Drag Racing is for girls...lets do a cross counrty run...10-15 miles out & back.
    2017 Ski Doo Renegade X 1200 ORANGE

Perfect!

Sometimes, it is OK for things to be less than OK. We have, in our minds, an unrealistic expectation.
    We think everything ought to be perfect. If it isn't, we figure we must be doing something wrong.
    But we live on a planet where nothing is without fault. Nothing.... and nobody !
    What counts, in the end, is not how you manage to make things right.
    It's how you manage to live with the fact that some things will always be a bit wrong.

Comment

Phil, that's not funny! I'll be there!
      Who's got the badrap!!?!!

Comment

I love you Heather, but you know that I am not a drag racer. Lets hit the trail.

Perfect!

Sometimes, it is OK for things to be less than OK. We have, in our minds, an unrealistic expectation.
        We think everything ought to be perfect. If it isn't, we figure we must be doing something wrong.
        But we live on a planet where nothing is without fault. Nothing.... and nobody !
        It's how you manage to live with the fact that some things will always be a bit wrong.

Comment

Me and little Joe are in. hot dogs and beer wow

Comment

nobeerforlittlejoe...rootbeermaybeifheshutsup.

Comment

phil......ok.....we will both enter the rock maple race at Big Boulder when I turn UHHHH..you know...starts with a 5..UHHH ...soon...I was oldest guy there 2 years ago when I raced/finished 3rd out of 10 guys(masters class) in qualifier/had 1st thru lap 1...(then I remembered my contract states no pay if hurt/so I chilled in final)....I will return when that ^&(^@^$#(^#(&^(R%$* ###### happens......will again be the oldest competitor there....(unless you show..BWAH!!!!)
              Attached Files
              Last edited by dongdangding; 11-23-2005, 11:08 PM.

Comment

I was there

Comment

here I was coming across the finish line after lap one./1st after one lap....
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by dongdangding; 11-25-2005, 05:46 AM.

Comment

if you plow it....they will come

Comment

only 49 here Chris...but that sounds like fun...when is the event??? Do they have stock classes?

Perfect!

Comment

Ok....lake Races Set For 2nd Sunday.in January..at Brantingham Lake....
                        Will Try To Get Mark To Plow????
                        1:00 Pm/far End Of Lake...up By Kovachs....
                        Hot Dog And Beers For Attendees At Sledfreak
                        Headquarters....see Ya

Comment

Will Be There With Our Racer...for Sureeeeeeeeeeeee
                          Attached Files

Comment

Are you gonna plow it, or leave it hardpack cuz I need to know what heap to bring.

Comment

now that would depend on what happens with the weather the next couple of weeks...closer to date I will know...

Comment

Working...
                              X