No announcement yet.

Where is our fearless moderator joeee?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is our fearless moderator joeee?

No posts from joeee today,must have been a rough Friday night!
    GR synthetics LLC.
    Greg Renninger,AMSOIL synthetics Direct Jobber
    A Sponsor of Sledfreak
    www.synthetics-us.com/1337943

I went with Nitro to Rusty Palmers to pick up the new Mach Z xpkg, then I came home to install front tunnel protectors and tunnel protectors,now I just need the 4 shocks back from rebuilding and the studs.

Comment

joeeee post a pix of that pig...Is that your ride or Nirtos? Either way, way hot...
      2017 Ski Doo Renegade X 1200 ORANGE

Perfect!

Sometimes, it is OK for things to be less than OK. We have, in our minds, an unrealistic expectation.
      We think everything ought to be perfect. If it isn't, we figure we must be doing something wrong.
      But we live on a planet where nothing is without fault. Nothing.... and nobody !
      What counts, in the end, is not how you manage to make things right.
      It's how you manage to live with the fact that some things will always be a bit wrong.

Comment

Its Nitros land yacht,he is now one of the few to own (2) Mach z's

Comment

land yacht.....nice

Comment

I may Spring order a land yacht also...saw one at the dealer on Friday & almost took it home with me...
            2017 Ski Doo Renegade X 1200 ORANGE

Perfect!

Sometimes, it is OK for things to be less than OK. We have, in our minds, an unrealistic expectation.
            We think everything ought to be perfect. If it isn't, we figure we must be doing something wrong.
            But we live on a planet where nothing is without fault. Nothing.... and nobody !
            What counts, in the end, is not how you manage to make things right.
            It's how you manage to live with the fact that some things will always be a bit wrong.

Comment

I am with you Phil,I will be ordering also.
              Last edited by joeee; 11-27-2005, 07:48 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X