Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Woodgate,ny Adirondack Shootout...dec 9!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woodgate,ny Adirondack Shootout...dec 9!!!

Dec. 9 CAA SNOWMOBILE MANUFACTURER'S CHALLENGE CUP - Woodgate, NY. At the White Otter Fish & Game Club Property. Turn at the blinking light on Route 28, parking .2 miles on the left. Co-sponsored by the Central Adirondack Association & SnowWeek publications.

Dec. 9, 10 & 11 30TH ANNUAL SNODEO - Snodeo is the "kick-off" weekend for the 2005/2006 snowmobile season. On Friday, watch the exciting CAA Snowmobile Manufacturer's Challenge in Woodgate, NY, and Snodeo will be open 4pm-9pm. On Saturday, Snodeo will be open from 10am until 6pm. There will be seminars scheduled, and the 120cc races for our next generation of snowmobilers. Take a chance to win a new snowmobile of your choice from 6 models offered, along with cash prizes and many other giveaways. Top off the evening with our spectacular fireworks display. On Sunday, Snodeo will be opened from 10am until 2pm, with the snowmobile raffle drawing at 1pm. Come to Old Forge for the 30th Annual Snodeo, for more information please call the Town of Webb Visitor Center at 315-369-6983. Sponsored by the Central Adirondack Association.

I'll be there go every year cant miss it. Im heading up with some buddys and drink some beer watch some sleds drink some beer watch some sleds LOL. Shootout then over to my buddys camp up in Montague to hang out drink some more beer and play some cards all night probably head over to tuggers to drink some more beer LOL. I think you get the point now haha.

Comment

Beerbash..errr...shootout.

I Will Be Up There Also....headin Up To Bring A Load Of Firewood To The Place On The Hill And Drink A Few Cold Ones(stackin Wood Makes Ya Thirsty!) Stacked Broads Give Ya Wood!!!whoa Lost Myself There For A Minute..anyways Any Of The Boys Or Gals That R Gonna Be Up The Door Is Open At The Camp On The Hill For Some Beers And Cards...peace!

Comment

Gunner...I like the way you think...LOL

2017 Ski Doo Renegade X 1200 ORANGE

Perfect!

Sometimes, it is OK for things to be less than OK. We have, in our minds, an unrealistic expectation.
        We think everything ought to be perfect. If it isn't, we figure we must be doing something wrong.
        But we live on a planet where nothing is without fault. Nothing.... and nobody !
        What counts, in the end, is not how you manage to make things right.
        It's how you manage to live with the fact that some things will always be a bit wrong.

Comment

Looking Good We Will Be There....

Comment

Working...
          X