Riding in WNY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Riding in WNY

Does anybody on this board ride in WNY,IN the Genesee county area,Thanks the Misfit.

Theres actually a few, from Leister area, and some Gorge /park out western NY, 01xcgirl, snowman and Jeffy1
    H20Xing is more twice as badass as the second most badass thing in the world.
    Heaven is a chocolate train with a monkey conductor who farts lollipops!

Founder of ROTS. POSSE

Comment

Yep, That be me. I live in LeRoy, which is in Genesee county. I know the trails like the back of Deb's ass. Whats you wanna know????

Comment

Originally posted by snowman
        Yep, That be me. I live in LeRoy, which is in Genesee county. I know the trails like the back of Deb's ass. Whats you wanna know????
        DAMN, WE'LL HAVE TO USE YOU INSTEAD OF MAP QUEST!!!!!!!!!!! DEBS ASS!!LOL
        H20Xing is more twice as badass as the second most badass thing in the world.
        Heaven is a chocolate train with a monkey conductor who farts lollipops!

Founder of ROTS. POSSE

Comment

You funny man Snowy .....Use my big white lily ass as a map, you could end up on the other side of the world !!!!

Next time we're lost I'll just bend over and you can piont us in the right direction...no poker stick please !!

That would be The Letchworth State Park Rota .......

I'm always on the trail Misfit, specially at night, shoot me a e-mail we can hook up some time.
          It's who we are ..... It's what we do !!!!

Comment

Hey Misfit, hope we didn't scare you off with our replys. That whole thing about Deb's ass....its true.

Comment

Hey Misfit,
              Yes I ride in Genesee County and Byron alot. Usually ride with some guy that lives out that way but always gets us lost. Usually find our way home in the wee hours of the morning with lots of good stories to tell.
              If the snow ever gets to wny we will have to hook up.

Comment

Hell Ya

Hey Maxx,We are never lost,We just like to go the other way,Hey Rob and Deb,You know how to get to the the pond behind my house,Misfit

Comment

You talking about Mills Pond?? If you are, then my answer would be yes. Ride by it very often when hitting the RR bed. I know a rider that lives on Mills Pond. His name is Rich, not sure his last name.

Comment

he he he

Guess who snowman?Misfit

Comment

Rich, I'm thinking you should change that name to JACKASS!!!!!!

Comment

u do get lost misfit

you ride when theres no snow. Like the time we were studing jeff and dads sled. You come over with a beer and in the feild. You get lost haha J/K

J/K means just kiddin

Comment

WNY rider here. Orleans county is where I am located for sure.
                          04-05 Mileage : 631
                          05-06 Mileage : 765
                          06-07 Mileage : 2022

Comment

Brockport area for me

Comment

i ride in byron

I ride in byron all the time. I bet i went ridin with you or by you.

Comment

Working...
                              X