X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my new addition

Here is my new addition
    Attached Files

is that the sled that needs work or a different one?

Comment

Nope. That is my 440 snopro factory race sled. don't u love it!!! I have to make some adj's for trail but she is great!!!

Comment

brand new?-----you need to change the head and gas tank

Comment

Gonna take some work to get that thing trail friendly. Kick ass sled high comp heads small fuel tank and a list of other's that need to be changed to get trail set up.

Comment

Nice Sled.......just ride it like you stole it........we've all done a lot worse

Comment

I can't wait to try it out. hey bazzer where do u think I could get info on what to get to convert it.

Comment

nice ride should be a fun one!

Comment

awesome!!!!

Comment

We'll have to get that cat WET if ya want too.
                    ROT.
                    H20Xing is more twice as badass as the second most badass thing in the world.
                    Heaven is a chocolate train with a monkey conductor who farts lollipops!

Founder of ROTS. POSSE

Comment

Revie DD should be able to help you out. Its gonna be a little expensive to have everything changed over though. Im pretty sure they only come with a 5 gallong tank and high compression heads so you would have to have the tank changed and the heads changed. The sled is set up right now to run on 114 octane fuel only. Alot to do to get it trail friendly but [email protected] should be able to help you out. Another thing they ride like a lumber wagon really stiff suspension so may want to have the shocks revalved softer. Its a full blown Snox sled and a kick ass trail sled with everything changed over.

Comment

Damn girl, now your green !!!!
                        Looks good !!
                        It's who we are ..... It's what we do !!!!

Comment

Yup, lots of things in my life changing and moving to cat is one of them. This is gonna be a fun sled. the conversion to trail will be happening within the next two weeks.
                          Who's got the badrap!!?!!

Comment

Where does the line form for a ride, I want to be at the front of the line. That should be a fun toy. You know what happened last time I rode one of your sleds. Hanging with you gets expensive...

2017 Ski Doo Renegade X 1200 ORANGE

Perfect!

Sometimes, it is OK for things to be less than OK. We have, in our minds, an unrealistic expectation.
                            We think everything ought to be perfect. If it isn't, we figure we must be doing something wrong.
                            But we live on a planet where nothing is without fault. Nothing.... and nobody !
                            What counts, in the end, is not how you manage to make things right.
                            It's how you manage to live with the fact that some things will always be a bit wrong.

Comment

Aaaaaaaa....Phil. Its not the sled I wanna ride....get my drift. Even if it is expensive to ride, I'd still annie up the cash for that ride.

Comment

Working...
                              X