Live Entertainment!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live Entertainment!!!!!!!!!!!

OK, boys and girls. I've secured the a band to play for us on friday night.
    These guys kick out some killer jams. The bands name is the Joe Roy Jackson Band.
    Joe has played w/ many national acts in his career. Pat Benetar, Muddy Waters,Buddy Guy, Bono from U2,and Stevie Ray Vaughn.

I have to contact the River Trail tomorrow to see if the band can play there as the EDGE prob. wont go for a gig in their lobby.

These guys will prob. need rooming due to the fact that the motel will prob. be booked up. Maybe SNOWPRO will hook these guys up or we'll just squezze em in our rooms. Anyway I cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ROT.
    H20Xing is more twice as badass as the second most badass thing in the world.
    Heaven is a chocolate train with a monkey conductor who farts lollipops!

Founder of ROTS. POSSE

OK, its official. Jan 27th at 8pm the Joe Roy Jackson Band will be playing @ the River Trail Inn. After the buffet at the Edge we will be heading across the parking lot to ROCK THE NIGHT AWAY!!!!!!!!

Founder of ROTS. POSSE

Comment

No Lightweights!!!!!~!!!!!

Comment

Are you like serious Rota or you pulling our teets ???
        If you are all I got to say is..... I Yi Yi
        Riding time is what on saturday.....noon ??? hehe
        It's who we are ..... It's what we do !!!!

Comment

No BS here 01, Were gonna party like its 1999!!!!!!!! Hey snowman remember that tune " BUGGY TILL YA PUKE" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          ROT.

Founder of ROTS. POSSE

Comment

Working...
          X