Saturdays Adventures..Phil joins Sledfreak.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturdays Adventures..Phil joins Sledfreak.com

"phil" Joins Sledfreak Crew In Ackermanville For Test Runs...
    Attached Files
    Last edited by dongdangding; 12-10-2005, 04:58 PM.

Attached Files

Comment

Little Joe Had It With His Old Skidoo And Stole F7greens F7...
      Attached Files

Comment

.........another day...until tommorrow
        Attached Files

Comment

hey scott...how comes the front of that F7 looks like a sub???
          I dont know if I mean a REAL submarine or a SUBWAY sub????
          BWAH????????
          ..that thing is funny lookin.....

its snout looks like its poutin....

Comment

I'll still kick your #$%^
            Last edited by f7green; 12-10-2005, 05:30 PM.

Comment

....I dont think so....you where creamin your self over that CF!!!

Comment

Chris / Scott...Thank you for your hospitality today. There is nothing like riding powder 15 minutes from home...

See you guys in NY...unless we have another storm here...

You too Little Joe, you are a lucky young man

Phil
                2017 Ski Doo Renegade X 1200 ORANGE

Perfect!

Sometimes, it is OK for things to be less than OK. We have, in our minds, an unrealistic expectation.
                We think everything ought to be perfect. If it isn't, we figure we must be doing something wrong.
                But we live on a planet where nothing is without fault. Nothing.... and nobody !
                What counts, in the end, is not how you manage to make things right.
                It's how you manage to live with the fact that some things will always be a bit wrong.

Comment

Any time Phil, hope you had a good time today. Sorry about the Ski doo just went and got two NGK's and a fuel filter and it is running great. Stop buy any time.

Comment

Bet you guys had to twist Phil's arm really hard in order to get him to come out.....lol Phil, I'm glad you had the chance to ride, to bad your evil sidekick is out of comission or he would have been there also. Looks like you guys had fun, it'll be mine and 01XCgirl's (Deb) turn tomarow up at Tug Hill. Were gonna bomb around so she can get some miles on her new Fusion.

Comment

Bastads....all of ya !!
                      L.O.L Band Fingerlakes N.Y.

Comment

You 2 kids have fun and be safe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        H20Xing is more twice as badass as the second most badass thing in the world.
                        Heaven is a chocolate train with a monkey conductor who farts lollipops!

Founder of ROTS. POSSE

Comment

Snowy / Deb enjoy. Let us know how the conditions up there are. We are headed up next Saturday...
                          2017 Ski Doo Renegade X 1200 ORANGE

Perfect!

Sometimes, it is OK for things to be less than OK. We have, in our minds, an unrealistic expectation.
                          We think everything ought to be perfect. If it isn't, we figure we must be doing something wrong.
                          But we live on a planet where nothing is without fault. Nothing.... and nobody !
                          What counts, in the end, is not how you manage to make things right.
                          It's how you manage to live with the fact that some things will always be a bit wrong.

Comment

Awsome Pics Phil&snopro You Guys Look Like You Had A Blast! Thanks For Sharing The Experience!

Comment

HEY PHIL...i WILL BE GOING OUT TODAY FOR A LITTLE...KICK BACK AND ENJOY SOME RAYS...IF YOU AINT DOIN ANYTHING...SHOULD BE THERE BY 9-10
                              PEACE

Comment

Working...
                              X