• JOEEE heads for the Hill

leavin friday morn comin back sunday afternoon

Slowgoer will you definately be there?
    Boss are you going?
    Who else?
    Maybe LISA RIDES?

joeees cell 201-954-3135

Comment

I'm watchin the weather and also have alot of work to do this week .We'll see how it pans out !!

If this happens I will not be going !!
      Attached Files
      Last edited by Slowgoer; 12-13-2005, 02:28 PM.
      L.O.L Band Fingerlakes N.Y.

Comment

Looks like everyone backed out this weekend ,oh well the snow is coming who cares.

Comment

Watching the weather?

Comment

Looks like 01 and SNOWMANS area will get a pounding at weeks end!!!!!!!!!!!
            H20Xing is more twice as badass as the second most badass thing in the world.
            Heaven is a chocolate train with a monkey conductor who farts lollipops!

Founder of ROTS. POSSE

Comment

joeee.....im leavin next week some time to go up....before xmas....

Comment

Thats right Billy, me and Deb will be riding out our backdoors this weekend. Hey Deb, if we get what they are calling for (not holding my breath) this weekend, wanna meet out at the Cloverleaf??

Comment

I'm game Snowy.....
                  We could still meet even if it doesn't snow...we got some things to exchange.
                  Keep in mind too, theres a band at The Capa this saturday, also one at BW's. think this might be their last weekend open ???
                  It's who we are ..... It's what we do !!!!

Comment

joeeee my trip this Sat fell thru...Honey Doo Sh!t before X-Mas...May ride the Poconos if they get the foot they are calling for...
                    2017 Ski Doo Renegade X 1200 ORANGE

Perfect!

Sometimes, it is OK for things to be less than OK. We have, in our minds, an unrealistic expectation.
                    We think everything ought to be perfect. If it isn't, we figure we must be doing something wrong.
                    But we live on a planet where nothing is without fault. Nothing.... and nobody !
                    What counts, in the end, is not how you manage to make things right.
                    It's how you manage to live with the fact that some things will always be a bit wrong.

Comment

Joe drive safe tom....doesn't look good for driving up.Sleeting like a mofo here now.We r signing trails on Sun so I will not be up.Hope to ride the sleds instead of wheelers while posting our trails !!
                      L.O.L Band Fingerlakes N.Y.

Comment

Working...
                      X