Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how true are the reports from ABs.com/trail conditions??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how true are the reports from ABs.com/trail conditions??

..does that guyREALLY ride those trails every day to give those reports??????
    Last edited by dongdangding; 12-15-2005, 09:51 PM.

yes he does

Comment

who is the guy???
      thats incredible...
      do we know him...
      dont tell me ts either...

Comment

I forget his name but TS does read his stuff and call it his own sometimes.

Comment

His screen name is Magnum, thats all I know ....
          I'd think he maybes rides some of the trails, but ain't no way he covers that kind of ground EVERY NIGHT, unless he doesn't work and has nothing to do all day.
          It's who we are ..... It's what we do !!!!

Comment

http://www.absolutesnowmobile.com/tr...itions_009.htm
            ^^there are some pictures of the trails, so i guess someones gotta be doing it

Comment

TS QUOTES...
              "Fact is...."sometimes" I get info for the hill from 7-8 sites and I call places, I call riders and I've been know to ride the hill "sometimes" and over 11,400 have looked at my reports and I've never claimed to base my reports as just "my own"... In fact "sometimes" I get a thank you for my efforts.
              If anyone wants FACTS ... absolute does as good a job as anyone "reporting"
              he rides from Barrows Performance Shop on their sled...he has had a place in Turin that he was renting. I appreciate reading his posts and looking at his cams. (His name is Mike) Haven't seen him in a couple years.

Now if this gives anyone "fodder" to criticze.....have fun being negative.

Otherwise hope my info. serves the purpose its intended for.......TS"

Hey TS...

The question I asked was..."does that guy ride those trails everyday"?

I still dont know from your response??
              I was just thinking..."that is incredible..if this guy rides these trails everyday..no less"...
              where is your site where you post trail conditions TS?
              I wasnt bashing anyone or anysite ..I was just asking a question.

as far as I am concerned... the more snowmobile sites the MERRIER!

merry xmas TS,
              zman(not the zman on tc.com either...too many zman's..I am the oldest though)

ps....fodder????
              Last edited by dongdangding; 12-15-2005, 05:31 PM.

Comment

Snopro takin the heat from a JOEEE post,shhhhhhhh dont tell the boss.

Comment

Joeeeeeeeeeee/moderator=howard Stern Of Snowmobiling

Comment

my intentions with sledfreak was never really to be a trail condition site...if peeps want to share with us...GROOOOOOVY BABYYY..then post trail conditions

Comment

Originally posted by joeee
                      Snopro takin the heat from a JOEEE post,shhhhhhhh dont tell the boss.
                      Gotta love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      Rot.
                      H20Xing is more twice as badass as the second most badass thing in the world.
                      Heaven is a chocolate train with a monkey conductor who farts lollipops!

Founder of ROTS. POSSE

Comment

Its an ancient chinese secret, if I told ya I'de have to kill ya!
                        Actually i have no clue
                        ROT.
                        H20Xing is more twice as badass as the second most badass thing in the world.
                        Heaven is a chocolate train with a monkey conductor who farts lollipops!

Founder of ROTS. POSSE

Comment

what do ya mean ya dont know??

ya got a box around that last post quote from joeee...

how'd ya do it???

Comment

Originally posted by snopro
                            TS QUOTES...
                            "Fact is...."sometimes" I get info for the hill from 7-8 sites and I call places, I call riders and I've been know to ride the hill "sometimes" and over 11,400 have looked at my reports and I've never claimed to base my reports as just "my own"... In fact "sometimes" I get a thank you for my efforts.
                            If anyone wants FACTS ... absolute does as good a job as anyone "reporting"
                            he rides from Barrows Performance Shop on their sled...he has had a place in Turin that he was renting. I appreciate reading his posts and looking at his cams. (His name is Mike) Haven't seen him in a couple years.

Now if this gives anyone "fodder" to criticze.....have fun being negative.

Otherwise hope my info. serves the purpose its intended for.......TS"

Hey TS...

The question I asked was..."does that guy ride those trails everyday"?

I still dont know from your response??
                            I was just thinking..."that is incredible..if this guy rides these trails everyday..no less"...
                            where is your site where you post trail conditions TS?
                            I wasnt bashing anyone or anysite ..I was just asking a question.

as far as I am concerned... the more snowmobile sites the MERRIER!

merry xmas TS,
                            zman(not the zman on tc.com either...too many zman's..I am the oldest though)

ps....fodder????
                            Z-man....... Didn't mean to miss your questions.....

Absolute use to state " I rode..... " prior to every single trail report and I told him about three years ago he needed to stop claiming he "rode" all the trails.
                            I think he did stop- maybe he infers he's riding every day/night.....????
                            He does ride a sled from Barrows Performance......how often and where he goes I don't know.

I've been posting at www.snowmobilenews.com for over 5 years I guess.
                            Thus my relationship with the editor and co-editors is where the article TugHill
                            Cruisin' and my recent working the Shoot Out resulted. The more site the merrier is my thinking too.

You think I have you confused with smeone else? Hell it seems like just the other day we left with Doney and Hurilla and went 2 miles and Bob wrecked his Yammy.... end of his ride that day... how that for the recall?

and let's NOT get into who's the oldest.........LOL

By "fodder" I was being defensive because I know there are people that delight in discounting and being negative..... and not directing it at you
                            I think you've got a class site......keep it up!
                            pardon the length wanted to answer "everything"...

Comment

Yo TS..I remember that day too....You are an avid fan of the sport and to that I look up to you...keep up the good work...hope I see you and we can have a drink at Coachlight...
                              Peace
                              zman

(..there is some other dude posting on TC.com who goes by "zman"..I didnt want anyone to think it was me...those that know zman.)

Comment

Working...
                              X