Sledfreak Racer Wins Masters!! Rmr!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sledfreak Racer Wins Masters!! Rmr!!

WAY TO GO WAGZ.....FIRST RACE OF THE SEASON....

STORY...
    Rmr Sno-x Race, Windham Mtn. Ny.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

cody, i couldn't find you! heard your name mentioned in the drivers meeting sunday, what did you do? anyway, the event was huge. i was told there were over 1000 entries. tv coverage, factory support trucks and even carl kuster (47c) showed up. i qualified #2 seed in pro-vet out of 22 racers and #1 seed in masters out of 28 entries. i won the master final and finished 5th in pro-vet after getting pitched off the sled at the start (1st corner). the pocono motorsports-sledfreak ski-doo ran awesome. my weekend highlight was in pro practice on sunday morning when i was mixing it up with carl kuster and i passed him on the inside berm heading to the table top. he passed me later and i followed a while so that was cool. i'm hoping someone got a photo of he and i in the turn together! next race, next year check out results and photos at
    rockmaple.com
    snoxreport.com
    later,
    wagz
    Attached Files
    Last edited by dongdangding; 12-13-2005, 09:44 PM.

Fly................
    Attached Files

Comment

Congradulations Jim Wagner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I see Jerry Rinkers logo on the front of that Dooooo. Keep it up and stay in front the view is much better!
      ROT.
      H20Xing is more twice as badass as the second most badass thing in the world.
      Heaven is a chocolate train with a monkey conductor who farts lollipops!

Founder of ROTS. POSSE

Comment

that is an awesome pic. keep it up man! wish i could be in your shoes

Comment

Nice air pic! Way to go!
          SnowRida
          Runnin Against the Wind!
          Against the Wind, Let the Cowboy's RIDE!
          Yamaha V-Max
          02 MXZ 600
          97 Polaris Indy Trail Touring

Mid-West Super Moderater

Comment

thanks all!

thanks for the support guys! i'll post some pics of last weekends race as soon as i get em! you can see them all at snoxreport.com (link on this site).
            rot- rinker helps me out in many ways as you already know how helpful he is to everyone in watercross.
            later wagz.
            Swoyerracing snowmobile hill drags

Comment

Working...
            X