Riding Gear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Riding Gear

Looking for recommendations and experience on helmets and jackets.

I'm hearing Cold Wave is the way to go for jackets.

More important is the helmet. Leaning toward a modular. Tried the BVS2 (or whatever it is) which was nice, but complicated. The Ski-Doo modular was nice, but shield icing big-time and snow in the eyes from the vents. I've had it with snow coming thru the vents and into my eyes, as well as iced up shields - hearing heated shield is the only way to go.

Thoughts? Brands and models? Best values? Best at solving at least one of my issues? Places to buy for best deals?

Reima gor-tex is fantastic sledwear...expensive but you know the old story...you get what you pay for...

I had a BVS2 it was junk...I now use the Ski Doo Modular with an electric shield great set up...
    2017 Ski Doo Renegade X 1200 ORANGE

Perfect!

Sometimes, it is OK for things to be less than OK. We have, in our minds, an unrealistic expectation.
    We think everything ought to be perfect. If it isn't, we figure we must be doing something wrong.
    But we live on a planet where nothing is without fault. Nothing.... and nobody !
    What counts, in the end, is not how you manage to make things right.
    It's how you manage to live with the fact that some things will always be a bit wrong.

Comment

Cabellas gore tex is much cheaper than Reima and HJC helmets are very affordable Elec w/ flip up guard is about $185
      ROT.
      H20Xing is more twice as badass as the second most badass thing in the world.
      Heaven is a chocolate train with a monkey conductor who farts lollipops!

Founder of ROTS. POSSE

Comment

Originally posted by rotalaris
        Cabellas gore tex is much cheaper than Reima and HJC helmets are very affordable Elec w/ flip up guard is about $185
        ROT.
        i was gonna say the same thing, u beat me to it

Comment

Working...
        X