Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winterfest Weekend...brantingham, Ny

Make Your Plans Now Folks To Be At The Winterfest..2006

Here Is One Of Our "old" Posse Members Who Now Lives In Colorado...but May Be Back For Winterfest 06???

Man ...did He Drink Alot That Day...this Is Him Comin Home About Midnight From The Pine Tree...
    Attached Files

Wow what a day I remember that day , Scott had to throw him out of the Pine Tree. He is always good for a lot of fun, and the sled never comes back in one piece.

Comment

HERE WAS A CLASSIC MOMENT...HE FLIPPED THE SLED????
      HOW???
      DONTASK..HE WAS RIDING ALONG HARD PACK NEXT TO LITTLE STREAM..COULDNT FIND Hi..CAme back to this...
      Attached Files
      Last edited by dongdangding; 12-18-2005, 09:28 AM.

Comment

How about the morning he went to warm truck up before the ride. Well he for got that his truck was running and we took off for the ride. We were out all day for about 8 hr ride . We left him behind and pulled into camp first and this truck was running the hole time.

Comment

will post a story about him with all those pix

Comment

what weekend is the winterfest? i dont think i saw it posted. is that the wknd when they have the brantingham parade? if it is, i was there last year sitting right at the pine tree

Comment

artiksnow...we where all there also...I had on the green dread lock hat...we where roght up front..we had our sleds and little joes skidoo.

Comment

Looks like SNOPRO'S posse is a bunch of light weight drinkers and beginner sledfreaks LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                SNOWMAN you"ll fit right in!!!!!HEHAHAHA
                ROT.
                H20Xing is more twice as badass as the second most badass thing in the world.
                Heaven is a chocolate train with a monkey conductor who farts lollipops!

Founder of ROTS. POSSE

Comment

Originally posted by rotalaris
                  Looks like SNOPRO'S posse is a bunch of light weight drinkers and beginner sledfreaks LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  SNOWMAN you"ll fit right in!!!!!HEHAHAHA
                  ROT.

think again there H2O man...he was on a 10 hour binge at that point and did a great job makin an as- out of himself..like f7 said....I think even scott kicked him out and he is our friend,,he was wasted..fell down steps of PT into snow bank on way out door...but then again...I have SO many stories on this dude...and pix....

Comment

That's a first, being called a light weight
                    Last edited by f7green; 12-18-2005, 04:11 PM.

Comment

lol lol lol

Comment

Don't forget the time he ran over his glasses...

...or the time he hit his kid's sled...

...or the time......way too many stories!!!

Comment

Originally posted by scrumpyjack
                          Don't forget the time he ran over his glasses...

...or the time he hit his kid's sled...

...or the time......way too many stories!!!
                          his glasses!!!!!!!!!

that was a classic...will be back with more stories..about ACE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by snopro
                            artiksnow...we where all there also...I had on the green dread lock hat...we where roght up front..we had our sleds and little joes skidoo.
                            aight, i remember seeing you, thats pretty sweet, maybe ill be up there again this year that wknd, but if not ill be sure to stop by the pine tree once

Comment

SNOPRO------- More pics!!!!!!!!!!!
                              Rot.
                              H20Xing is more twice as badass as the second most badass thing in the world.
                              Heaven is a chocolate train with a monkey conductor who farts lollipops!

Founder of ROTS. POSSE

Comment

Working...
                              X