• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FUEL on the HILL

prices

Timberview i was told is $2.50 for regular
    Flatrock was $3.50 I believe it was super I could be wrong
    Stewarts $2.65 super
    Hilltop market in West Leyden $2.39 super (think it was super)

dont forget Phil will need about $15 dollars to cover the shirt and I will need $10 to cover the friday night buffet(booze and cheese xtra)
    Last edited by joeee; 12-19-2005, 08:56 AM.

not that bad of a price for gas!!!!
    Phil when do you need the money for t-shirts?????

Comment

so let me get this right.,...

we go to edge to eat..wings/pizza/cornfritters???

then go to TIMMMMMber for sit down dinner???

then hear band while we pass gas???

sounds like a lot of eatin...

Comment

Eating is good.

Comment

NO if the guy from the RIVERTRAIL comes thru we will be eating there instead of the EDGE.

Comment

wtf..is the guy waiting for...next years trasher party should be at the

PINE TREE INN!!!!

somebody get me a play list from the band...I may wanna do a song with them!!!

Comment

Shirt money is paid when you Pick up the shirt...no big deal...
              2017 Ski Doo Renegade X 1200 ORANGE

Perfect!

Sometimes, it is OK for things to be less than OK. We have, in our minds, an unrealistic expectation.
              We think everything ought to be perfect. If it isn't, we figure we must be doing something wrong.
              But we live on a planet where nothing is without fault. Nothing.... and nobody !
              What counts, in the end, is not how you manage to make things right.
              It's how you manage to live with the fact that some things will always be a bit wrong.

Comment

The only reasoning were having it at the River Trail Rest. is because its just a short stagger back to the motel. Were a law abiding group of booze hounds . would"nt wanna me3et up w/ Officer Bacon on the trail. Been there done that 3 yaers ago. Thanks to TS the ticket was squashed like a bug on the windshield. We got pics. to prove it too. Some one post a pic of my ticket. I think SLOWGOER OR 01XC has pics.
                Next season we'll have it at the Pine Tree if we all can crash at your pad SNOPRO!!!
                Rot.
                H20Xing is more twice as badass as the second most badass thing in the world.
                Heaven is a chocolate train with a monkey conductor who farts lollipops!

Founder of ROTS. POSSE

Comment

Just the girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I for one was pretty lit !!

Fun was still had by all after waiting quite along time for ROTA>>>ROTA>>>ROTA>>>!!!!!

Look @ Joe ....talk about LIT !! LMFAO
                    Attached Files
                    L.O.L Band Fingerlakes N.Y.

Comment

Thats the same night Jeffy1 passed out and got the old( shaving cream-tickle the nose) treatment!!!!!! That was great fun!
                      Rot.
                      H20Xing is more twice as badass as the second most badass thing in the world.
                      Heaven is a chocolate train with a monkey conductor who farts lollipops!

Founder of ROTS. POSSE

Comment

Yep that was quite the night........DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERUNK !!
                        L.O.L Band Fingerlakes N.Y.

Comment

Working...
                        X