Motel Safari (canada)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Motel Safari (canada)

Has anyone ever stayed there ,last week met to guys from NJ in the Pine TREE and they rave about it ,supposedly the theft there is very minimal,heated locked storage for sleds with guard dogs and locked storage for trucks and trailers , the guy will even come pick you up with his truck and trailer no charge if you break down,its in Quebec but further east above vermont ---take a look www.motelsafari.com $90 (can)for a room per nite (2 peeps) 450 miles 7 hour ride for me
    Last edited by joeee; 12-22-2005, 08:01 AM.

When we going joeeee
    2017 Ski Doo Renegade X 1200 ORANGE

Perfect!

Sometimes, it is OK for things to be less than OK. We have, in our minds, an unrealistic expectation.
    We think everything ought to be perfect. If it isn't, we figure we must be doing something wrong.
    But we live on a planet where nothing is without fault. Nothing.... and nobody !
    What counts, in the end, is not how you manage to make things right.
    It's how you manage to live with the fact that some things will always be a bit wrong.

Comment

possibly in a week or two

Comment

Looks like an awsome place with every thing you need..
        Ride it like a Rental

"Fear" : A balencing act between Normalcy and Idiocity, ...It Parelizes the Majority,... But give's Clarity to some.

Comment

Nitrofish and I will be making our 1st trip with in a week or two,but its not cheap ,I believe the trail pass is $200 this year plus you know the other expenses. joeee

Comment

Safari is a good place to stay

I have stayed there a couple of times all has been well. Bernard is a good guy.
            JOHN

Comment

joeeee...Safari looks good. Keep me posted if you have space on a trailer.
              2017 Ski Doo Renegade X 1200 ORANGE

Perfect!

Sometimes, it is OK for things to be less than OK. We have, in our minds, an unrealistic expectation.
              We think everything ought to be perfect. If it isn't, we figure we must be doing something wrong.
              But we live on a planet where nothing is without fault. Nothing.... and nobody !
              What counts, in the end, is not how you manage to make things right.
              It's how you manage to live with the fact that some things will always be a bit wrong.

Comment

We will nail down a day to leave in the next few days,but it looks like we are goin up futher than originally planned and we are going to do a 3 day saddlebag trip I believe.

Comment

The big Featherlite trailer is parked in Florida NY and is ready to go at notice.

Comment

Working...
                  X