Kovachs Repair...Sled Rentals....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kovachs Repair...Sled Rentals....

Kovachs,,,was jUmPiN today....a welcome addition is Marks son Mark Jr...Great Knowledge(taught by dad)...working on sleds..that is good news ....
    call for any parts or accessories you need...they ship...GREAT PRICES!!!!!
    Attached Files

here is one of their BRAND NEW RENTALS...

call today to reserve
    315-348-8172
    Attached Files

Comment

mark jr stepson..got to drive the F6 back form kovach and fell in love with it...
      Attached Files

Comment

haha thats me
        yes z man i do love that f6 rides nice and looks SICK espeacially with the sled freak graphics lol i do want it too i told bob i need a raise for ur sled lol he told me to tell you to start paying more for your food when ur at coach light lol thanks again for the shirt see you around

Comment

Today I got to drive a SKI-DOO 550 fan 2up sled...(one of DOOOER's rentals)
          ..Mark was kind enough to let me borrow it while he serviced my sled....it was a nice riding sled, comfortable, good power ranger, electric start...perfect to take the kid or wife for a ride...when in the area...be sure to check KOVACHS out for all your sled needs...PARTS...SERVICE...GAS....CLOTHES...HELMETS ....much more..if he dont have it...he can get it...and his prices are very fair...I ordered a pair of Arctiva gloves today(parts unlimited) catalog....
          will be on my hands TUESDAY...now that is service.....

Comment

I met Doooooer and his wife saturday morning while at Kovachs. 2 very very nice people. Talked w/ Mrs Doooer when i first got there and she showed me a pic of the new baby grandaughter....precious she is.
            Went into shop to introduce myself to Mark (doooer) and ya thought you had known the guy for years not minutes. Their charisma and personailtys alone will bring them far in their business !!

...case in point : I asked Mrs Dooooer if there was a shop bathroom I could use, she said no..there isn't one here, but your more than welcome to go over to the house and use that one. Granted she knew I was a Freak friend of SnoPros but she didn't have extend the use of her home to me, but did...Kudos to Kovachs !!
            It's who we are ..... It's what we do !!!!

Comment

wow..that was very nice of her indeed...

Comment

Originally posted by 01xcgirl
                I met Doooooer and his wife saturday morning while at Kovachs. 2 very very nice people. Talked w/ Mrs Doooer when i first got there and she showed me a pic of the new baby grandaughter....precious she is.
                Went into shop to introduce myself to Mark (doooer) and ya thought you had known the guy for years not minutes. Their charisma and personailtys alone will bring them far in their business !!

...case in point : I asked Mrs Dooooer if there was a shop bathroom I could use, she said no..there isn't one here, but your more than welcome to go over to the house and use that one. Granted she knew I was a Freak friend of SnoPros but she didn't have extend the use of her home to me, but did...Kudos to Kovachs !!
                All the Kovachs treat me very nice..... They will help with anyway they can....

Comment

How much is the rental?

Comment

Working...
                  X