Where to ride?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to ride?

Hey guys I'm thinking of making a midweek trek up to the Tug Hill area after Xmas. I haven't been there in a long time & never been up there riding by myself or maybe with 1 other person. (the few times I've been there was always in a group following others). Where would you suggest I start out from, like I said I not that familiar with the area I usually ride Lake George, Indian Lake & Sacandaga areas? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Join a club get a map & go crazy...The Quick & Eazy in Constabilville on rt 26 has parking gas, ect. it is a good point to start.
    2017 Ski Doo Renegade X 1200 ORANGE

Perfect!

Sometimes, it is OK for things to be less than OK. We have, in our minds, an unrealistic expectation.
    We think everything ought to be perfect. If it isn't, we figure we must be doing something wrong.
    But we live on a planet where nothing is without fault. Nothing.... and nobody !
    What counts, in the end, is not how you manage to make things right.
    It's how you manage to live with the fact that some things will always be a bit wrong.

Comment

brantingham...easy access to tughill, old forge..great food...great people...great times..

Comment

Thanks for the advice fellas,
        My Bro-in-law & I left from the Timberview this morning around 8:30 & rode down to Highmarket, trails to there were fantastic once a little away from Timberview. From there we cruised up to Flat Rock Then over to Montague where they have some great lookin' bartenders. Cruised around a little more (not exactly sure where) We had a little trouble finding our way back to the Timberview to load up for the day around 4:30, by then the trails were getting a little rough but all in all was a great day of riding. 120 miles on the sled on a Wed. instead of being at work is a beautiful thing! Also, nice work with the SledFreak.Com propaganda in every bathroom I leaked at.

Comment

Working...
        X