Day trip to the Hill 12-22-05

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Day trip to the Hill 12-22-05

I wasn't sure if it would be worth it to go for the day,WOW was i wrong we had an awsome time,there was about 2 feet every where and where we did most of are riding there was 4 to 5 feet.... Here's some picture's from the ride.
    Attached Files
    Ride it like a Rental

"Fear" : A balencing act between Normalcy and Idiocity, ...It Parelizes the Majority,... But give's Clarity to some.

I am so jealous that it's not even funny anymore

Comment

Artiksno,It was truly awsome to ride all day and only see about 2 dozen other sled's the hole day... I can't wait till the next big strom hit's

Yeeee FREAKING HaaAAAAAAAAaAaaaaaaaaaaaaa
      Ride it like a Rental

"Fear" : A balencing act between Normalcy and Idiocity, ...It Parelizes the Majority,... But give's Clarity to some.

Comment

i think test 2 photo will be photo of the month!!!
        GREAT PIX!!!

Comment

That was some deep snow and he was stuck big time (LMAO).He always gets stuck.
          Ride it like a Rental

Comment

that is a hell of a good pic there....im going to the hill mon morning til tuesday afternoon...cant wait my first trip to the hill gonna be a blast...anyone else going ?

Comment

Supposed to be a bunch of us over @ arctichat goin on Wed we'll see?? Weather looks iffy!!!
              L.O.L Band Fingerlakes N.Y.

Comment

Mother nature is one mean SOB...Giving us a great Dec. to remember and then she send's the temp's in to the 40's and send's the rain down buy the bucket full to take are snow away and leave us with MUDD...I would like a word with this WOMAN...Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!
                Ride it like a Rental

Comment

well i guess my trip has been postponed......GD MOTHER NATURE ......lol she got us on this one

Comment

Working...
                  X