Tug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tug

Kenny and I landed at the EDGE around 6pm on thurs,we rode about 80 miles till midnight making a few stops along the way for refreshments,on saturday we rode from 9am till around 4pm covering 115 miles.

Let me get this straight........You rode 115 miles in a period of 7 hours. You guys are a bunch of women. I went for a little ride thusday night and covered 100 miles in 5 1/2 hours. Plus, when Deb and I were up a couple weeks ago, we did 130 miles in about 6 hours.

Joeeeee, I never thought you would ever get soft on us. Let me guess, Kenny held you up because he has seen the light at the end of the tunnel.

Comment

Snowman did you take into consideration when your with KENNY you take a 2 hour lunch,he has to make 2 poop stops plus we had 1 technical difficulty with kennys sled and I was also showing that guy ALEX from HCS around so we were stoping frequently to explain the map and directions. I will take 444 miles prior to X-MAS any year.
      Last edited by joeee; 12-24-2005, 12:19 PM.

Comment

Joey forgot to mention that Kenny overshot every intersection and had to turn around wait a few minutes ,POOP, wipe,dispose, restart, overshot again, its a vicious cycle.
        Rot.
        H20Xing is more twice as badass as the second most badass thing in the world.
        Heaven is a chocolate train with a monkey conductor who farts lollipops!

Founder of ROTS. POSSE

Comment

Rota knows the routine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Sorry Joeeeee, but Kenny would be left at the resturant and restroom if he was riding with me. I don't travel all that way to eat and poop all day long. Hell, I had Deb squating trail side.

Kenny, you might as well not plan on riding with me if thats your routine while riding up on the Hill. Its called snowmobile riding not crapping or eating. You might want to take that into count when riding will other people.

Comment

I have news for you buddy the trasher ride is about friendship and riding (you have posted it on other web sites yourself), as ROTA and I tease to be your leaders everyone knows there are no real people in charge as this is a free organization,since the begining of the "TRASHER RIDE" its been all about friends meeting and enjoying each others company with the riding being very important but second to friendship,for example we did not leave Ballz stranded or BAZZ the year prior because they had accidents and there sleds were disabled or even Dominick's gas tank situation--yes we could have left them but the human factor is way more important then getting a few more miles in,I suggest if the miles are the most important to you form a splinter group and make your own arrangements because when we ride with 25-30 people there will be problems,bathroom breaks,duct taping,plug changes etc.

ENJOY JOEEE ( who is going to organize next years ride im done)
              Last edited by joeee; 12-24-2005, 02:46 PM.

Comment

I'll do it Joee
                Rot.
                H20Xing is more twice as badass as the second most badass thing in the world.
                Heaven is a chocolate train with a monkey conductor who farts lollipops!

Founder of ROTS. POSSE

Comment

woh !!
                  L.O.L Band Fingerlakes N.Y.

Comment

Allrighty Then!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What the?????? I admit we had a rather large lunch at the Hayloft Restaurant. Denise is cool and yes my chilly was cold but....
                    My boy and is his Tug Hill knowledge are a little rusty. Lets go to Highmarket and head to Redfield and do a circle to Pulaski and back. Instead 3 hrs later I said to joeee where are we, he said Boonville. I responded get the hell out. We have been riding for a while and all we are is in Boonville? He told me we made a wrong turn and they closed the trail to Boonville. When we left the Hayloft it was raining and we got soaked plus my boy did not want to go to Pulaski. Tug Hill has numerous restrooms. It is other less populated areas where you pampered type don't ride that you need your charmin.

As far as waiting, my sled was fueled and waiting for Joeee to purchase the new Tug Hill map for $20 and get gas at the Hayloft. I will admit Joee was up with the chickens Saturday mornin and I do enjoy sleepin in a little longer and comin home a little later. I am surprised my boy did not brag about his fuel vs my sled.*****(joeee footnote) did he mention he was leading and imediately went the wrong way on the 2nd turn behind BARROWS
                    Last edited by joeee; 12-24-2005, 11:36 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X