What Did You All Get For Xmas???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Did You All Get For Xmas???

WHAT DID YOU GUYS AND GALS GET FOR XMAS...RELATED TO SNOWMOBILING OF COURSE????

i KNOW ONE KID WHO IS GOING TO BE VERY HAPPY....LITTLE JOE...DAD GOT HIM A NICE PRESENT???

A new snow jacket and gloves.
    SnowRida
    Runnin Against the Wind!
    Against the Wind, Let the Cowboy's RIDE!
    Yamaha V-Max
    02 MXZ 600
    97 Polaris Indy Trail Touring

Mid-West Super Moderater

Comment

New Firecat Jacket,

So what did little joe get?????????

Comment

I didn't ask for nothing since I have a new sled sitting in the garage, but I did get a sledneck video from the kid-akins !!

I was more pysched to watch the kids open their sledding stuff...
        Son got a new coat, full set decal's for his new to him 98' MXZ (we pretty much stripped his sled) and a Ski-Doo parking sign for his spot in the garage
        Plus his racing coat for Go-Kart racing this summer, personalized stitching w/ his name/number and Logsdon racing logo on the back...came out SWEET...I'll post pics in a few days of it.

Daughter got her Arctic Cat pullover she's been asking for,for 2 years. Been telling her all along there was no way I was paying that kind of money for a Cat pullover for a 13 yr old. I found a next to brand new one on a website a guy was selling for a great price, seems he "out grew it". She opened that and it was priceless...her eyes lit up, her smile was bright as the the northern stars and she was SPEECHLESS!!! It was totally awesome !!! BTW...She also hasn't taken it off since she opened it...lol.
        She got her race suit stitched also, and her Cat parking sign, and they both got MP3 players along w/ other stuff so it was a very nice Christmas morning considering the year it's been.

Oh ya, did I mention the bottle of Crown Royal a customer gave me....Manhattens anyone ?!?!?

Hmmm, wonder what Lil' Joe got ?!?!?! Can't wait to hear about it !!!
        It's who we are ..... It's what we do !!!!

Comment

I got some new cat gear since I changed brands. lol! I never thought I'd look good in green.

Comment

hmmmmmm I wasnt such a good boy so just my Harley ROAD KING CUSTOM(belated),Seinfeld dvd's seasons 4,5,6 to watch on my up to the hill and some unstained long underware for the cold nites in QUEBEC.

Comment

I got some new SkiDoo shirts and a pair of SkiDoo socks to keep my little piggys warm. A tool box that fits in the rear storage area of my REV and some new decals for my helmet. I also got a new digital camera for taking cool shots in the trails. Any one volunteering for a sledfreak hunk photo shoot?

Come on guys fair is fair.

My mom was a really good girl last year. Santa brought her the best seat in the house.................

Hehehehe I am such a good child.
              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
              X