• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Little Joe tell us what you got

for Christmas.
    2017 Ski Doo Renegade X 1200 ORANGE

Perfect!

Sometimes, it is OK for things to be less than OK. We have, in our minds, an unrealistic expectation.
    We think everything ought to be perfect. If it isn't, we figure we must be doing something wrong.
    But we live on a planet where nothing is without fault. Nothing.... and nobody !
    What counts, in the end, is not how you manage to make things right.
    It's how you manage to live with the fact that some things will always be a bit wrong.

Little joe got a new sled. Phil are you going up ? I think I am going Wed. night.

Comment

We have plans to leave here 4AM Thursday ride Thur & Fri & come home. The rain forcast for Thursday has me scared.

Perfect!

Sometimes, it is OK for things to be less than OK. We have, in our minds, an unrealistic expectation.
      We think everything ought to be perfect. If it isn't, we figure we must be doing something wrong.
      But we live on a planet where nothing is without fault. Nothing.... and nobody !
      It's how you manage to live with the fact that some things will always be a bit wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by f7green
        Little joe got a new sled.

Details Details !!!!
        It's who we are ..... It's what we do !!!!

Comment

I happen to this 9 year old got an F6 and I think it is NEW!!!!!!!!

What a Dad.

Perfect!

Comment

What I heard....

I heard little Joe has been begging to ride his new sled. F7Green said they were going out for a ride today. Hopefully F7Green will post some pics of the little man and his new sled.

Congrats on the new sled Little Joe, remember to keep it rubber side down and out of the lilies!

Wahooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

little joe says....HI LADIES...what are you waiting for?????
              Attached Files

Comment

Nice sled little Joe..I'won't tell ya what I was riding when I was your age
                Ride it like a Rental

"Fear" : A balencing act between Normalcy and Idiocity, ...It Parelizes the Majority,... But give's Clarity to some.

Comment

Working...
                X