Going to ring in the new year in Maine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going to ring in the new year in Maine

Going to Jackman Maine for the new years weekend, starting on Friday am. I will post riding conditions when I return if anyone in New York is interested.

If Rotolaris' back is well I may even get him to Maine this year, maybe he can bring badrap 913, then you can see the new watercross pond in Jackman.

I am looking for a title sponsor for prize money for the riders this year, proceeds go to the Jackman area trail system. We gave $1000.00 in our first event last fall in the pouring rain. IF we get a good weekend and a few more sleds we can give a huge show for the spectators and have a great time too.

Round robin format this year and an enduro race made up of 12 laps with a manditory pit for fuel and two plug change.

Going to be crazy in this small pond. This is going to be the Bristol of watercross.
    Huge snowmobile country up there and great exposure in advertizing throughout the northeast over the entire summer season.
    I would like to see a $2500.00 purse from the sponsor(s) to get a few more racers in Maine this year.
    Did I mention that I have a house there that sleeps at least 16 people and plenty of camper room outside with hookups available.
    Let me know if you or someone you know is interested, Thanks Steve
    If your presence doesn't make a difference, neither will your absence.

proud to wear the colors ofSLEDFREAK.COM and EWA RACINGand SIXSIXONEand TEAM INDUSTRIES

If I wear my mullet wig and drag an old polaris up ,can I stay with you?

Comment

mullet

The mullet has even fallen by the wayside in the back wood of Maine,
      now the old Polaris, that i'd like to see!
      But even Ski donts are allowed, I'm not predjudice
      If your presence doesn't make a difference, neither will your absence.

proud to wear the colors ofSLEDFREAK.COM and EWA RACINGand SIXSIXONEand TEAM INDUSTRIES

Comment

Working...
      X