X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **tug hill accIdent - snowmobile

Man Critically Hurt In Snowmobile Accident
    Wednesday, December 28, 2005, 11:40am
    A snowmobile accident in Lewis County Tuesday left a Rochester area man critically injured.

Sheriff's deputies said 28 year old Timothy Cyganovich of Hilton was operating his snowmobile on Soft Maple Road in the town of Croghan when he lost control and struck a tree.

Cyganovich was airlifted to University Hospital in Syracuse for treatment of a possible head injury.

Investigators said speed was a factor in the accident.

Holy crap!!!!!!

I was up there yesturday with a group of guys at that time. Where abouts did it happen (trail names)?? I think at that time we were at the Flatrock Inn having lunch. There were alot of crazies out riding and wouldn't surprise me the least bit. Came across a group of Yami riders all parked in the middle of the RR bed. They literally only gave me 5 feet to get around them. Not much common sence comes with owning a Yamaha

Comment

How about the 2 revs tryin to run the old slowgoer off centerville rd !! WTF ???
      L.O.L Band Fingerlakes N.Y.

Comment

I had to deal with a group of arctic craps going ridiculously slow down rector road, taking up the whole god damn road! I had to punch it inbetween 2 of them to pass them! Can't hit bumps on them cats, parts start falling off

Comment

that was SNOWMAN and SLOWGOER!!!!!!!!!they ride cats!
          Rot.
          H20Xing is more twice as badass as the second most badass thing in the world.
          Heaven is a chocolate train with a monkey conductor who farts lollipops!

Founder of ROTS. POSSE

Comment

Oops,did I fail to mention the only reason the Yami guys were blocking the middle of the trail was because one of their Yami's broke down.

Kinda brings back a memory from my last ride up on the Hill, when I saw a RX-1 being towed with a very unhappy rider on it. Deb, you remember that, don't ya??

Comment

Working...
            X