Looks like another bad year!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like another bad year!

We seemed to be off to a good start and now this. Looks like the forecast for the next two weeks is rain and mild. Unbelievable!

Do your snow dance!!!

This year is a copy of last year. We had snow before Christmas then just before New Years it rains and washed all the snow away. But we were riding the next weekend in January. Do your snow dances. There is more snow in Tug right now then there was last year this time and I rode the most miles ever last year.

DO YOUR SNOW DANCE!

Comment

Dont right the year off, we are just off to a rough start.

Keep the glass half full, its gonna get better.
      SBRT World Domination

'07 Apex GT
      '04 MXZ 600SDI

Comment

xcr1000 u live not far from me. I stayed in westerlo for a couple of weeks this summer in my RV.

Comment

Bought my 1st new sled at Bob McCanns.on Woodstock Rd. I paved his parking lot too. We used to ride up there quite often. need a local to show me all the trails usually end up doing circles around the forest.
          Rot.
          H20Xing is more twice as badass as the second most badass thing in the world.
          Heaven is a chocolate train with a monkey conductor who farts lollipops!

Founder of ROTS. POSSE

Comment

it'll come soon enough. suziedoo's probably right- a copy of last year

Comment

Rota it is Ryan, Bob's grandson. If you do any long distance rides like last year like from Saratoga to Tug Hill or something like that let me know if there is room. I would be interested in tagging along.

Comment

I would show you around up here too but it doesn't seem like we get much snow around here anymore. You have to get out the day or two after it snows or it is beat. The good news is our local clubs are doing quite a bit of work around here this year on the trails so if it ever does snow it should be decent.

Comment

Revie where are you from?

Comment

When will winter come back????? They are calling for the 50's next week down here!!!! This #[email protected]%^!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Time to buy a BIGGER boat...
                      2017 Ski Doo Renegade X 1200 ORANGE

Perfect!

Sometimes, it is OK for things to be less than OK. We have, in our minds, an unrealistic expectation.
                      We think everything ought to be perfect. If it isn't, we figure we must be doing something wrong.
                      But we live on a planet where nothing is without fault. Nothing.... and nobody !
                      What counts, in the end, is not how you manage to make things right.
                      It's how you manage to live with the fact that some things will always be a bit wrong.

Comment

this is starting to get on my nerves.....

Comment

hey its 20 below in alaska so dont feel bad
                          Sit-down,Shut-up and Hold the hell on

Comment

Thanks for making us feel a little better ALASKAZRT.

Everyone needs to do their snow dance!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X