this afternoons ride...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this afternoons ride...

found this nice water hole/...I got a tad wet...
    Attached Files
    Last edited by dongdangding; 12-29-2005, 06:45 PM.

heres my sox and shoes drying out,
    Attached Files

Comment

I thought I smelled something foul!!!!!!!!! Damn that sled will never run right after that treatment!!!
      H20Xing is more twice as badass as the second most badass thing in the world.
      Heaven is a chocolate train with a monkey conductor who farts lollipops!

Founder of ROTS. POSSE

Comment

I thought I smelled something foul!!!!!!!!! Damn that sled will never run right after that treatment!!! STINK FOOT
        H20Xing is more twice as badass as the second most badass thing in the world.
        Heaven is a chocolate train with a monkey conductor who farts lollipops!

Founder of ROTS. POSSE

Comment

peeeeeeeeee UUU. someone oughta buy somebody an air freshener

Comment

z man please dont tell me you sunk the sled freak f6 haha but if you did guess all the ski doo guys are loving it and there dumb cats cant swim theory
            lol wheres little joes f6 too?

Comment

no sinkage....this water hole was a bbbbb---itch....I went to the left of it...seems they built it up with sticks...when I went to left...they broke loose and I got sucked into stream...about up to my knee,,,,but the sledfreak sled NEVER went in...kept on throttle and it pulled me out too.....haha

so this cat does swimm...and to get back across..since no one wanted to follow me ...i went on ice/pond...which they where waiting with cameras for that episode...not happenin...

do not go past confusion flats to stoney lake...this is where this hole is...if you are comin form OLD FORGE to BHAM...go 10 mile crossing...not by pass loop

Comment

PHIL lowering himself to a catguy!!!!!! WTF

Comment

Damn....you even had the "King" there to witness. Somebody has to mount a webcam to their sled so we can all share in, "The Adventures of 'Z'"

Comment

lol well thats good you didnt sink it lol well hope the riding is good and we better get some darn snow here pretty soon or ill be mad

Comment

Originally posted by snopro
                      do not go past confusion flats to stoney lake...this is where this hole is...if you are comin form OLD FORGE to BHAM...go 10 mile crossing...not by pass loop
                      i always hated freakin stoney lake trail, that trails always a bit$h, i'd ride any amount of extra miles just to avoid that trail

Comment

i would have like to see you hit the tree on the ice on your way back
                        we're going to try to get back up to the hill sometime soon, hopefully.
                        but no woman at the cabin, right?

Comment

Always Entertaining !

Yea Had a good Time Huh Falcone Kid. The adventures of the Z-Man, Had to just laugh We got some decent riding in, could be better. Hard getting around to the trails. NEED MORE SNOW.. Yea We'll be back. Very doubtful with women !

Comment

Working...
                          X