Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new guy

hey just joined and wanted to say hi.
    03 F7 sno-pro, ods clutch kit, D&D y-pipe, BMP stealth pipe, mbrp canister, big mouth intake, studded.
    03 F5 std. clutch kit, v-force 3 reeds, mbrp canister, big mouth intake, studded.

welcome to sled freak!!

Comment

Welcome aboard, groaty. Where you ride in Cow Hampshire?
      I got friends in LOW places......TEAM DICK BANDIT

Comment

Welcome to the Snow Show!
        SnowRida
        Runnin Against the Wind!
        Against the Wind, Let the Cowboy's RIDE!
        Yamaha V-Max
        02 MXZ 600
        97 Polaris Indy Trail Touring

Mid-West Super Moderater

Comment

i ride mostley in the lakes region. but i do go up north to colbrook quite a bit.
          03 F7 sno-pro, ods clutch kit, D&D y-pipe, BMP stealth pipe, mbrp canister, big mouth intake, studded.
          03 F5 std. clutch kit, v-force 3 reeds, mbrp canister, big mouth intake, studded.

Comment

Lakes when they're safe and have snow, mostly the Notch and points beyond. When we have snow, ride out of Derry, and head up thru Laconia.
            SNOW DANCE!
            I got friends in LOW places......TEAM DICK BANDIT

Comment

Groaty, R U close to portsmith?( Mackenzienh) is from that area. We race at Epping every fall on the water.
              H20Xing is more twice as badass as the second most badass thing in the world.
              Heaven is a chocolate train with a monkey conductor who farts lollipops!

Founder of ROTS. POSSE

Comment

Originally posted by rotalaris
                Groaty, R U close to portsmith?( Mackenzienh) is from that area. We race at Epping every fall on the water.
                no i'm just north of manchester. but i go and watch the watercross races every fall in epping. thats some pretty cool s**t. i've never tried to skim water right from a stop i always get a good running start.

Comment

Working...
                X