Horns Towpath Inn, Turin, NY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Horns Towpath Inn, Turin, NY

Man did the Horns do a GREAT job on the Towpath Inn....totally remodeled...restaurant and bar..and rooms...
    Attached Files

very nice warm atmosphere...
    Attached Files

Comment

and a very nice bar also...
      Attached Files

Comment

Brad and Dorothy welcome you to their wonderful new establishment...

BEST OF LUCK TO THE HORNS !!!
        Attached Files

Comment

Excellent...congrats Brad. The place looks good!

Comment

My buddies from Cleveland were there already today and were impressed also!

Comment

Stayed there a few times when the old couple Eatsa and Arnie I believe , owned the joint. I"m not sure of the names anyhow,, what a great place , the food was awsome and atmosphere was great too. Hopefully they will keep up the traditions of the pevious owners.
              Rot.
              H20Xing is more twice as badass as the second most badass thing in the world.
              Heaven is a chocolate train with a monkey conductor who farts lollipops!

Founder of ROTS. POSSE

Comment

They have a filet- around 10bucks that was absolutely mouth watering
                garlic mashed taters, and great staff, Kathy H., that Gaylord girl, and even
                Johnny boy from T-view hangs out there!!!!!! Bar shuts down at 11pm
                or tries to- so guests upstairs can sleep....... classy place. Look for the Lab. beautiful dog.......

Comment

Working...
                X