Speculator Trip1-6-06 to 1-8-06

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speculator Trip1-6-06 to 1-8-06

I got a last min. invite to Speculator and O boy am I GLAD I went..

Day 1 We arived at Speculator right at noon...

We left from the Inn at Speculator and went SW to Piseco lake and rode in that area and made a nice loop and headed for the north end of Indian lake...man is that a long lake lol...stoped for some food and drink and headed south for Speculator and called it a night.The trails over all where in good shape with some thin spots and mud but over all I would say they where a 7 out of 10... and put on 130 miles

Day 2 We Trailered up to just west of Indian lake

We got a late start because of what time we got back to the cabin friday night and I though the trails would be wooped out but WOW was I wrong.It was thin in some spots but wow was it nice and flat....We rode from where we parked to Inlet...Then up to the over look on the North side of 4th lake and from there up trail 1 to Stillwater reservoir and we stoped at the Norridgewock for some drinks and foot ball on there TV and then head towards the Big Moose Inn where we stoped for dinner and a few drag race's...Then we headed back down in to Old Forge and stoped at Daikers and then over to the Old Barn buy Moose river plains...what a nice place.....and from there to the truck was just AWSOME!!!!!!

I'm sure I left out some stops and some trails...Day 2 was a 230 mile day

I'll post some picture's
    Ride it like a Rental

"Fear" : A balencing act between Normalcy and Idiocity, ...It Parelizes the Majority,... But give's Clarity to some.

Day 1

One of the guys blew a belt on Indain lake...A new belt and we where on are way
    Attached Files
    Ride it like a Rental

"Fear" : A balencing act between Normalcy and Idiocity, ...It Parelizes the Majority,... But give's Clarity to some.

Comment

Day 2

First stop of day 2
      Attached Files
      Ride it like a Rental

Comment

Day 2 Over look

Over looking 1st and 2nd lake
        Attached Files
        Ride it like a Rental

Comment

Day 2

Well this about sums the ride up
          Attached Files
          Ride it like a Rental

Comment

WOW good news from speculator

Comment

Geee am I glad I did not go?

Comment

I'm not sure if ur asking a question or making a statment PR01...But I had a great time
                Ride it like a Rental

Comment

I wanted to go but my friend I ride with was fearful of conditions.

Comment

Sry to here that Pro1....I was undesided if I was going to go my self,but I said what the hell and went and it was a blast...Hopefully after this week of warm weather mother nature will get her shit together and really send some big storms are way...
                    Ride it like a Rental

Comment

Joeee ... In the group picture at the over look from left to the right.. The first 4 guys...Do ya know any of them guy's ? There from ur home town... They where staying in the cabin next to us and desided to ride with us for the weekend
                      Ride it like a Rental

Comment

This belt was no match for a 13 mile trip across Indain lake...I told them all if they had an old belt on that they would need a new 1 b4 they made it to the other end of the lake
                        Attached Files
                        Ride it like a Rental

Comment

great pics late braker, how far is speculator from ur house and where abouts do u live in PA?

Comment

Speculator is about 4 hours from my house pulling a 2 place inclosed trailer and I live in East Stroudsburg

We went up 209 to 84 to the toll road and got off at Amsterdam and took 30 to Speculator
                            Last edited by Late_Braker; 01-09-2006, 01:57 PM.
                            Ride it like a Rental

Comment

late braker...we are neighbors...

Comment

Working...
                              X