Breaking NEWS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breaking NEWS

Vermont got hit with 8" of snow so Kenny ,Myself,and Mr.& Mrs Rotalarius are heading to Vermont for a very long weekend ,we have two rooms reserved and more are available but decide quick.
    Kenny and I will leave thurs nite and stay till monday---mr and mrs rota leaving thurs till monday

Comfort INN ,St. Johnsbury,VT

kenny/joeee 1 room
    available 2 room
    rota /mrs rota staying elsewhere for (dogs)

Its is MLK weekend room rates are higher $129 (normally$79) (includes same breakfast as the EDGE)(pool and sauna)and you do need a trail pass (yearly)and club membership usually about $115 total for both. my cell#201-954-3135 (cheaper hotel also available aprox.$80-$100)
    Last edited by joeee; 01-10-2006, 09:02 AM.

tttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt ttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Comment

Home Discussion Forums Club History Food & Lodging Club Links Members Area Memberships Trail Info Current Conditions

Skies: Fair
      Temp : 19 F
      Wind : N/A
      Humidity : N/A %
      Press : 30.33

Discuss this in the Forums
      Trail report as of Tue, 10 Jan 2006 20:52:43 -0500 All trails that are the responsibility of the Caledonia County Snowmobile Trail Club have been groomed since this past weekend and are in great shape,thanks to our groomer operator( Bob Farmer ) This includes the trail to Vinny\"s (Corr 5F2 ) Yhe trail to Holiday Motel and Black Bear Tavern (Corr 5F1 ) The trail to All Around Power ( Corr 5F4 ) Corridor 2 & 5 North to the Pipeline Corr 18 to Moore Dam. Corr 102 from Moore Dam North to Leonard Hill in the Concord Area. Bob has also done much debrushing when he is grooming and the trails are getting better with each trip. The bad news is that the temperatures are going to be well above normal thru this coming weekend with rain.

Comment

Working...
      X